Josei Danshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - Last: Into the Sky So Vast

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, it finished!

Kind of felt like the end was a bit rushed, but it still ended on a good note. I would have liked seeing more about Pochi accepting himself and also having his classmates' perspective on him change.

Also, those two guys can still go die in a ditch somewhere. :)

This was my first scanlation,
I really liked this manga, but it was missing the final two chapters, so I decided to finish it.
I want to thank everyone who worked on translating this manga, and I hope you liked my work :)

Power Uploader
m6.jpg

Anyone else noticed that he seems a bit taller and more dapper here? His trousers also look better, for whatever reason — quite the nice, long legs.

Dex-chan lover
...And then, six months later, his balls dropped and the band broke up.

The end

Dex-chan lover
Man, what a ride. To think this ended all the way back in 2013 and it's only now we get to see the ending in English.
Thank you very much for finishing this up. Much appreciated.

Thank you. I liked it. And I kind of wanted an epilogue.

Also this reminds me (wait while I'm searching... ) of Takuma Tani. A male vocalist (born in 1977), famous for crossdresing as a school girl, even in his forties (and married with children). Look it up. It's a trap haha.

Wow. That became such hot garbage. And the signs were all there from many chapters ago. Remember when ALL of the female members of Sora talked about making music for girls by girls? Remember how important that was and how much of a motivational factor that was for ALL of them? Oh, wait, you don't remember? Apparently neither did the author because screw all of that. Not even the slightest attempt to deal with that at all.

I am still thankful for the translation team, though.

@BanditHadron You mean where they literally NEVER discussed it at all? If you want to try to tell me something is there, you need to actually say a page or a line or anything where they talked about their original motivation and music for girls by girls.

Are you trying to tell me that a line like "Pochi, you taught me that it doesn't matter if you're a boy or a girl; I just want to bring a smile to the people closest to me." deals with what I talked about AT ALL? Because it doesn't. That doesn't address the fact that they apparently disliked/hated guys for a reason. That doesn't address the fact that they wanted to empower girls with music made by other girls. That doesn't address anything. Let's not even get into the fact that only Ageha talked about that. The other two had their own reasons for disliking men, and they NEVER talked about it. They literally just forgave Pochi and then acted like that's it for them. If there's anything else that could've possibly addressed it, then feel free to point it out.

It's ironic how you talk about reading comprehension but you're the one trying to cover the author's failing.

• Dumb
Reactions: N2O
Dex-chan lover
@nbhstcqbvvpmacjrmv
Nice projection.

I never said it was dealt with well; I simply said that it was dealt with, doofus. Might want to get that reading comprehension checked out for real if you're trying to push this on me for pointing out the obvious to you.

@BanditHadron Yeah, you're the first one who talked about reading comprehension. It's stupid as hell for you to say that I'm projecting when you're the one who brought it up first.

"I never said it was dealt with well; I simply said that it was dealt with"

That is the weakest piece of crap I've seen in a while. So...not addressing it at all means that it was dealt with in any way, shape, or form? Okay. Hey, I'm telling you that I'm going to go eat an orange. Guess that means that I dealt with diseases and pandemics. Oh, I didn't deal with it well, but I dealt with it. That's the kind of logic or lack of logic that you support.

• Dumb
Dex-chan lover
@nbhstcqbvvpmacjrmv
Apparently, you do lack the logic to understand any of the implications from the last half of chapter 31 that had to deal with that. But what can I expect of a rabid idiot? Just another enraged keyboard warrior.

@BanditHadron Yeah, it's so neat how you explained anything and gave reasons. Oh, wait, you didn't. I already showed how the "implications" in the last half of chapter 31 don't address what I was talking about.

You literally gave up because you knew you were losing. Now you're just trying to make yourself look better. Pathetic.

• Dumb

Users who are viewing this thread