Joshikousei to Seishokusha-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
If this series ends any other way than the crazy chick locking sensei in her basement id be extremely fucking disappointed.

Contributor
If this series ends any other way than Sensei quitting his teaching job, shaving his head, and becoming a monk, I'd be extremely fucking disappointed.

Sensei still not go out with anyone but the plot look like... Cheating NTR Yandere. Lol

Dex-chan lover
Guys, you need to understand, the teacher is not impotent, just severely depressed and lacking in life.

Dex-chan lover
Without a doubt, Tsutsugou is gonna know Sensei was there; whether its his shoes, his scent(prob this), or whatever. Then she'll get her turn to have Sensei.

I guess it was inevitable he'd start to feel something. Not just because 'manga plot', but I'm sure it was easy to disassociate from these girls because he felt like he led a different life than they did. Now that he's seen the more vulnerable side to them, it makes them more relatable. They're more than "just students"; but people who endured similar psychological issues, and those emotions will ultimately come into play even against his immovable logic and morality.

Dex-chan lover
i wanted to see this situation but they calmly explain what happened instead of this overused plot device to set up a romcom trope

She was on top and i was like: YES YES YES!

Then she was at door and I was like: NO NO NO NO!

Then she unlocked the door and saw the shoe.
OOOOOHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO!

Aggregator gang
How is this NTR when Sensei is single...? He hasn't established a close enough relationship with any of his students to even say that they're technically dating but just don't want to apply a label to it. This NTR accusation is coming far out of left field for basically a harem manga.

this manga is honestly bad, i expected it to be something else other than it is, lesson learned.

Users who are viewing this thread