Joshikousei to Seishokusha-san

On one hand, doing them would be wrong, and even more so because he's their teacher...on the other hand, this manga has some serious blueballing for EVERYONE involved...

On one hand, doing them would be wrong, and even more so because he's their teacher...on the other hand, this manga has some serious blueballing for EVERYONE involved...
First, he's a 44 y.o. man, so that "doing" might be already out of the question (especially considering how indifferent he is towards their perversions). Second, he's, like, 27 years older than they are, which could also explain that lack of interest (considering his.. uh... "parental" care towards them).

uly

The teacher looks strangely familiar to Maes Hughes from Full Metal Alchemist 🤔

Contributor
@uly
Maes was 1000000% loyal to his wife and daughter, so it makes sense that his reincarnated universe-displaced self would be unfazed by the temptation of THOTS.

This is so bizarre that I really don't know what to say. But it's nice to read, I guess...?

Bro he is the most christian out of all of us. He treats all the humans the same and don't even notice the sexual desires his students have for him. He simply doesn't care.

Group Leader
Yeah uhhhh Tsutsugou-chan might just be the cutest thing I've ever laid my eyes on.

"I don't want to go to jail, I just want you to do your homework" the mango.

Contributor
Is vol. 2 out yet? Or is there gonna be a long wait?

@Koshkom Lol that’s exactly what came to mind to me when I started reading this

I never thought I'd be able to say this but... It's "just ecchi enough, exciting AND classy".

Dex-chan lover
Huh... That was 1000% more wholesome than I though this chapter would be.

Users who are viewing this thread