Joshikousei to Seishokusha-san

.....I'll camp for more chapters, because my weak heart can't stand hurt without comfort. And, looking at other reviews, there's a lot of hurts...

Idk why, but I've seen those art before on some doujin hentai but can't remember it

Dex-chan lover
Is there rape or NTR? I see people saying abuse, but is it sexual? Also pedophilia, which I guess has to be sexual, but has a pedophile successfully raped a kid or just been a weirdo? If any girl is actually raped please tell me, cause then I don't want to read this, but attempted rape is fine, just not successful.

For people that are wondering. No, there isn't any rape or NTR. The girls are the one doing sorta perverted thing to the male teacher. Nothing to serious.

It's just for comedy

For any of those wondering if this manga is a good read, or feel trepidation because of some unsettling tags, please don’t worry. Not only is this manga fantastic beyond words, it’s a life lesson in honesty & integrity & shows how listening and responding with kindness & truth can open doors in people’s hearts in a way that nothing but patience & honesty can do. This manga honestly made me think about my own life choices & the way I’ve treated & talked to people & makes me believe I can be more honest. If you want the perfect mixture of fluff, integrity, justice & a slight amount of ecchi, READ. THIS. MANGA.

This is not light hearted ecchi. However, it isn't super psychological. It's somewhere in the middle.

It's a seinen manga
It's not like that means much. "Seinen" just means it's published in a magazine which targets adults. That means they can cover more adult and complex themes than shonen would, but by no means that they have to, and manga can be moved between publishers (e.g. trigun and vinland saga were both originally published in shonen mags before moving to seinen, vinland was moved because its author didn't think he could keep up with a weekly publication).

i guess i would categorize this as a kind of exaggerated reality? not sure...
the ecchi bits could happen in reality giving it a much more serious tone together with the back stories, personal and social issues the characters are facing...
in short, the ecchi tag is just there but by no means erotic to a level

i honestly didn’t expect it to be so interesting and fun to read but it is (especially with the best girl on the cover)

Users who are viewing this thread