Josou Danshi wa Skirt wo Nugitai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - School Cooking Class

Dex-chan lover
If no one cares and everyone knows she isn't really afraid of men then I can only see this going one way, and that is the femboy-ization continues until he leaves the notion of being a normal boy behind forever.
Will drop this if that's the case. This should be about a cute shy boy finally maning up and his crush embracing his manlier side.
this is not yuri, despite the comments. if the author wanna make yuri they whould've put yuri as one of the tags this is just straight guy pegging manga relax

Supporter
Why would you want to ruin interesting starting point with something boring and pedestrian like "cute shy boy manning up"?
Those are dime in a dozen
I think femboyizations are more common. Hetero cross-dressing romantic comedies that don’t write the male MC as a lady character with a dong specifically are rare. Onee Danshi Hajimemasu is the only other one I know of for crossdressing male, and All-Guy’s Mixer is the only one I know of for a crossdressing female. Damn do we need more reverse traps.

Dex-chan lover
You’re definitely not the target audience for this manga man, find something else. :smugchisato:
why are you saying like this is not a possibility at all, this is straight romance manga that trope is pretty common its just that the guy is very peggable, nothing wrong with that

Dex-chan lover
Someone call school security on Tama-chan, or even a random bored genuine tough guy.

And now the harem route is potentially open.

Dex-chan lover
why are you saying like this is not a possibility at all, this is straight romance manga that trope is pretty common its just that the guy is very peggable, nothing wrong with that
For what ch. 5 has in store, this is going exactly as I thought. Premise of ch. 1 has been completely dropped, this is no longer a story about a boy getting his crush to recognize him as a male, but a humiliation ritual to groom a femboy into crossdressing forever and enjoying getting pegged. Many such cases lately.
Dropped!
Sorry I bothered y'all, in my defense, it didn't seem it would go this way on the first couple of chapters.

Dex-chan lover
For what ch. 5 has in store, this is going exactly as I thought. Premise of ch. 1 has been completely dropped, this is no longer a story about a boy getting his crush to recognize him as a male, but a humiliation ritual to groom a femboy into crossdressing forever and enjoying getting pegged. Many such cases lately.
Dropped!
Sorry I bothered y'all, in my defense, it didn't seem it would go this way on the first couple of chapters.
there's literally no way of knowing how the story would go by just a few chapter in especially in a new manga and the whole pegging thing is just mostly comments being horny, but you do you i guess

i usually dont like love triangle but this was nice. especially when he fainted.
and seriously guys? is there gonna be an argument in every chapter's replies? lets not act like children, people can view this manga however they want.

Dex-chan lover
The majority of this manga readers are horny for a cute boy going to get pegged.

Users who are viewing this thread