July Found by Chance - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Our Season

Contributor
Damn, THAT'S how you make an impact on someone (quite literally) (if this weren't a Tails scene, he'd have a crater where his nose once was)

Aggregator gang
Ah, this story is so interesting. I want to believe she won't be killed off because the author will eventually take an interest in her as a side character and change her fate.

I still have a feeling it's Dohwa.
He was also there when the umbrella boy came, and both boys look similar so Danoh reacted.

Wait. So she recognized the guy before she passed out after all? And that guy was the one who was sitting behind her all this time?

Oh god, now that I've noticed this again (I read this on a different site to the most current chapter at that time, but forgot about it after till I suddenly found it on Mangadex), Danoh's character (and her mission!) really make you want to root for her. X) I don't remember anything from the plot anymore, just the first couple of chapters, which've already passed. This'll be fun. :D

My god, I didn't even know it had finished! XD Ahhhh.

I'm bloody sad and I think everything is so unfair, despite that I'm having so much fun with the way she's facing her challenges and I'm proud of her as well. The author is no joke )": tnks for sharing this with us <3

Edit: btw, I'm so glad someone else is awaking, it makes me feel like she's not alone anymore. U go, girl!
Edit2: ueah same, I was rooting for Dohwa, let's see how is this new guy

Users who are viewing this thread