July Found by Chance - Vol. 2 Ch. 28 - Flowers Blooming in Vain

I kinda don’t understand. His dad killed Judas mom? On purpose? Why?

Also ahhh poor dohwa he’s gonna feel so guilty for something that isn’t his fault

Group Leader
Life ain't easy for any of them, but Dohwa may just have it worst.

okay so he only isn't the guy the mc would never love, he is also from the family of people possibly responsible for the death of her mother and grandma, and he is the reason why mc(forgot her name) was effed up as a child

CONGRATULATIONS CREATORS YOU MADE DOHWA THE CHARACTER WITH THE WORST SITUATION

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god.. The hell is this plot story point drop like.. What the. F
Many thanks

I can't bear to watch Dohwa continuing to suffer like this. I can't imagine the ending, would it be a happy ending or a tragedy? Aaaaaaahhhhhh, it's making me nuts

@tasneem I think her mom was an accident, it was a bad surgery and they did some risky stuff they weren't suppose to do which caused her death. And the hospital had been having other screw-ups around that time too, so they covered it up. Then the parent of the woman which is the original mc's grandparent was looking into it etc and they killed him during a surgery that was supposed to be simple. Then she was living with Dohwa's family since she's an orphan because of these things. Which caused her to be kidnapped in Dohwa's place because they thought she was one of their kids since she was living with them. Also that's why she has this big trauma. I can't really remember it, but maybe the dark and some other stuff, I don't remember. Or maybe her grandparent happened more recently idk, the timeline is a bit confusing.

@starred1
Juda's mom underwent surgery and was operated by Dohwa's dad (as I remember) but there was a mistake so they covered it up as failure. Hence, Juda's mom died. That's when she started living in Dohwa's family's house. Then she got kidnapped because they thought she was their child. Then, as we all know, it has caused a major trauma in Juda's life. Then, her grandmother thought something was weird with her daughter's death and wanted to know what really happened. To avoid letting our their secret, they killed the grandma to silence her by saying the surgery failed. I think that hospital is theirs so they are prominent in that field. Letting everyone know their failure would take a huge toll in their credibility and business. They're will be soiled.

No one here in this webtoon has it worse than Dohwa tbh. I mean. 😭

Users who are viewing this thread