July Found by Chance - Vol. 2 Ch. 31 - Hello Again

Waahhhh. At least they're together, right? 😭

Thank youuuu for finishing another series!! U guys are awesome!

Thank you for the releasing both chapters at once and tysm for completing this project!

I still wished that fairy long haired dude and blonde dude (Danoh's supposed to be love interest) also had a happy ending ;_;

I'm happy for Danoh and Haru though.

Such a gentle and happy ending! Danoh and Haru deserve it after everything they went through. Thank you so much for translating this series!

Contributor
I'm glad they got a happy ending! But I actually think I may have preferred the drama's development and ending over this one :O
The fact that they ended up as nameless side characters with self-awareness in their next world meant that they could live happily ever after in peace, without the meddling of the author creating drama. I also really liked the development of Juda as a self-aware character in the drama and the fact that Dohwa DIDN'T FRIGGIN KILL HIMSELF was a big bonus. Even the fairy got his happy ending in the drama!! what more could you ask for.
Everything just felt more resolved than this one. I feel like there were still so many questions left to be answered and so much heartbreak still for every other character but those two.

Anyways, I did like the characterization of Danoh more here. She was so determined, so headstrong, never giving up and making the best of her situation.

I'll really miss this world 😭I hope the characters find peace in the void, until next time!

Yes.
I’m truly happy.
Happy endings are definitely the best no matter how it seems imo.
;-; though I wish the rest of the characters got a happy ending too :///

Fed-Kun's army
This was such a great and well written story. I am so glad to have read it.

Fed-Kun's army
@sukaley Just wondering...
I didn't watch the drama but I'm glad they all had good endings there. I personally really like the manwha ending, the theme of star-crossed lovers through time travel seems like the perfect novel for Haru and Danoh. Was there the Secret author's note in the drama as well? I really like how the author even wrote that he/she wanted to kill off Danoh so many times but couldn't do it. It was a really good touch.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, there's a drama?
Time to search and watch it despite seeing the spoilers.

Fed-Kun's army
I can't believe it's over T-T
This was so good!!! And the ending was nice but it felt pretty bitter-sweet. I can't believe she really died!
Thank goodness they ended up together in the next one!!!

@Clover_Zero The drama is actually pretty different from the manhwa! I haven't finished it yet, but there are way more twists and turns and the characters' personalities are a bit different.... So no need to worry too much about spoilers!! I was turned off by how different Danoh's personality was at first, but give it a Chance!! (Found in July maybe?? XD) It's actually really good!! And the drama is called Extraordinary You, just in case it's hard to find by looking for the manhwa title.

Contributor
@Nixnaw
IIRC, the author actually doesn't physically appear in the drama at all. Everything seems to occur within the comic world; special effects let you know when the author is writing a heads.

If you do end up watching the drama, @4sarah1212 is right, it does deviate a lot from this source material. Both are good stories though!!

The ending was great for MC and Hana but what happens to Dohwa?? Is the main couple the only ones to get a happy ending??

Dex-chan lover
damn that ending... so beautiful...
i did not know there's a drama adaptation of this... hope i could watch it...

THIS FUCKED ME UP SO MUCH! I literally bawled when Danoh
died

I’m so satisfied with the ending, honestly i don’t even care about any of the other characters.

Very touching, thanks for your long work translating this great story!

Group Leader
this has been a really fun read. i love our main characters and i'm satisfied with this ending :)

i come to read to manhwa after i watched the drama. same concept but with a different storyline. well, not complaining though. i love both wholeheartedly.

Users who are viewing this thread