July Found by Chance - Vol. 2 Ch. 31 - Hello Again

I'm still waiting for an epilogue and a post-season review. Or even just the review. I wanted to know what happened to Dohwa (and Juda, I was hoping until the end that at some point she was self-aware), Fairy (I feel like he can be brave to face his love once more now seeing what Haru and Danoh did), and Kyung. I feel like the best ending for Kyung was to find his "Haru." It will tie up with what Fairy said about wounds healing in time, which makes living worth it. I was actually quite surprised when it still ongoing that time that this chapter is the last one. I was pretty sure we will still have 3-4 chapters. Maybe I should have paid attention to her comments more 😅

I think Muryu had to "rush" the ending a bit because of her health. When this was ongoing, she suffered due to her wrists so she had to rest for a while, for like 2 weeks. I hope she can bless us with an epilogue when she's ready, though.

Compared to Twelfth Night though, this is definitely a happy ending. Maybe a bit bittersweet, but a thousand heeps better than the ending Hwi received.

Is it weird that I remember the ending being different? Not just because these two last chapters weren't up on here last year, but because I distinctly remember it ending with
Danoh staring at non-self-aware Haru from a distance while he was in the middle of doing something (playing sports?), and walking away. Then he looks directly at her like he recognizes her.
but this time
She went straight up to him and he grabbed her arm as she started to walk away

I just started re-reading this two days ago remembering it as completed too, and not seeing the updates then. It feels like too much of a coincidence. Have I entered an alternate timeline?

Bittersweet happy ending, but I'll take it! I wanted to cry so badly at her end. If you didn't want to kill her off you shouldn't have, but at least now it looks like she is going to be a main character with Haru as her love interest.

An ending to this... I grew to love this manhwa so much, I can't believe it's over. It was definitely a rollercoaster ride of emotions, the ending is pretty satisfying, Dohwa's ending was depressing though... Regardless, I enjoyed every bit of this!

Lastly, thanks for translating this manhwa until the very end! ❤

I finished the reading this 2 weeks ago and accidentally came upon the drama. Honestly, both versions were really bittersweet, even more so in the manhwa because she literally dies. Nonetheless, I love both versions, the drama cast (specifically Eun Dan-o carried the drama) were superb and their behind the scenes were especially cute with all the interaction.

I’m happy for both endings, I truly love the plot, characters and the drawing. Amazing work to the author and a massive thank you to the translators!

I watched the drama first then I found out there was a webtoon to this. A lot of stuff were changed on the last few chapters compared to the drama. Maybe because they tried to make the drama longer. Both were executed really well. I love both versions.

I can't believe it's over! This story really gave you that "longing for something you know not what" feeling the whole way through. It's just so atmospheric, I don't think I've had such an emotional reaction to a webtoon in a long time. Thank you so much for translating and sticking with it through to the end!

Finally I finished this now I can broke in tears😭😭 I do love both versions, I think the drama executed the webtoon pretty well but nevertheless I still love the webtoon's flow. And justice for my boy dohwa, hope the author rest well and maybe give us an eplogue!!

Kyaaa why am I crying, and I also feel kinda bad for her so called fiancée, but so happy that they can be together 😭😭 Now I gonna go for drama👍

woah.. i really cry hard.. it's so damn emotional haha..
thank you author, your work is amazing! i can't stop crying y'knowxD

Thanks!!!! It is one of the best stories I have read, although I liked the drama, I like the webtoon more, it has a special charm, it even made me cry 10 more times !!! Seriously thank you very much, this beautiful story will always have a special place in my heart!!! ❤❤❤

i've just barely resisted my tears throughout the entire book...and now on the last episode they all just gushed out like a tsunami. thank you author....such a beautiful story

Users who are viewing this thread