July Found by Chance - Vol. 2 Ch. 31 - Hello Again

I'm really glad it ended on a happy note. I was preparing myself for a sad ending. 😥

Finished bingeing everything, this story made me think about all the stories i have written before and my mindset when I made my own characters. I know for a fact that I will never right stories the same way ever again.

I am crying, I only got to finish this now after many months because of freaking school T^T

Started this five hours ago and read it straight through... What an emotional rollercoaster! I'm gonna have to force my friends to ride it too :)

I would say encore, but I don't think I can handle any more crying, LMAO

Still, what a great read overall. Could be better in some areas, but I really enjoyed the main couple's dynamics~~~

I'm just so happy they met again AND remembered each other!! <3 <3 <3

Dex-chan lover
I ended up staying up till 7 AM for this, and now I am crying, damn.

ugly crying with a passion and a tearful smile @anideki, so did I. I binge read the entire thing in 7 out of the 10 hours I had allotted for sleeping. Worth it. My ass is going to be hard-kicked by a case of sleeping beauty syndrome after a short nap and the start of school-time, but WORTH IT. I think I needed to get all of those tears out of my system.

I was actually crying. I only ever cry this much with Ace. Splendid work, thanks for the translation.

Almost all the chptrs i'm crying. Each chptrs bring sorrow. I cried and cried As if i'm the one who observed their story side by side. Thanks author😊

This was beautiful. Though I'm curious to know about what happen to her friend, Dohwa I think was his name? I really like this ending.

i binged this and omgggg it was sooo bittersweet. I was agreeing with danoh most chapters just saying "stupid creators" crying my eyes out 😭😭😭 damnn they really know how to write a good story

Users who are viewing this thread