Jumbo Max - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - My Rock

Dex-chan lover
That was looking like a tight story at first but now it's turning into a boring TV serial that just tries to keep itself alive. Think im dropping this.

Group Leader
That was looking like a tight story at first but now it's turning into a boring TV serial that just tries to keep itself alive. Think im dropping this.
I totally get your reasoning for wanting to drop it considering the last few chapters. But I would say to maybe keep reading until the next volume cause this SOL type of stuff is only temporary, and it gets more exciting by volume 7 and 8.

But then again it's totally your decision.

Dex-chan lover
The wife took the money. Poor Tateo. He really is willing to go all out to help this other person though. I just worry that things will end bad. I can't wait to see how this turns out. I have some guesses though.
Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I totally get your reasoning for wanting to drop it considering the last few chapters. But I would say to maybe keep reading until the next volume cause this SOL type of stuff is only temporary, and it gets more exciting by volume 7 and 8.

thats the thing, its not a story that should be 8 volumes in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
I know it hasn't been given much spotlight but I guess we can conclude Tateo's wife really is evil.

Thanks for the good work.

Dex-chan lover
While this is a nice gesture, I hope the police wont try catch him while he was walking her dad and gets involved with truck-kun or something.

Aggregator gang

Ooo I had a feeling he’s just digging his hole wayyyy dealer

Fed-Kun's army
Feel sad for Tateo. He probably sees himself in her, and doesn't want her to be burdened by the people around her like he was in his own life. He probably wants to help someone who gives so much and asks for so little in return knowing he'll be going to jail soon and not able to have that for himself. Aghhhh poor Tatepon.

Dex-chan lover
I know it hasn't been given much spotlight but I guess we can conclude Tateo's wife really is evil.

Thanks for the good work.

Despite the obvious scheming she had with her exhusband?

Despite she selling him to the cops?

Despite the fact that she pretty much left him the moment he started having problems?

Despite the fact that she ended with a premature pregnancy that happened way too early after they rushed marriage, and only had "sex" once, while Tateo was under the influence of alcohol to the point of blacking out, despite the fact that he has erectile dysfunction, and alcohol dilates blood vessels making it even harder to get an erection, meaning that she hooked him up into a sham marriage under the pretext of a pregnancy with a kid that is not his?

It is now that she drains his bank account that you figure out she is evil?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Despite the obvious scheming she had with her exhusband?

Despite she selling him to the cops?

Despite the fact that she pretty much left him the moment he started having problems?

Despite the fact that she ended with a premature pregnancy that happened way too early after they rushed marriage, and only had "sex" once, while Tateo was under the influence of alcohol to the point of blacking out, despite the fact that he has erectile dysfunction, and alcohol dilates blood vessels making it even harder to get an erection, meaning that she hooked him up into a sham marriage under the pretext of a pregnancy with a kid that is not his?

It is now that she drains his back account that you figure out she is evil?
Ngl I always thought the wife is a red herring lol. Like she actually loved Tatepon. But nah.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl I always thought the wife is a red herring lol. Like she actually loved Tatepon. But nah.
Come on people, she was still having sex with her ex while being married to Tateo, even travelling to a different city just to meet him

Dex-chan lover
Come on people, she was still having sex with her ex while being married to Tateo, even travelling to a different city just to meet him
No seriously. I actually thought she'd be a red herring too. The daughter actually got along with Tateo, so that's why I was still open to the possibility.

Dex-chan lover
6 MILLION YEN.

That's a little over 42 thousand dollars.
THAT woman is the real she-devil.

Users who are viewing this thread