Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

UPDATES :D Ever since i found this I always end up wanting more/looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for the uploads I am very much enjoying this so far.

It’s great that he’s honest about his intention from the very beginning. There will be no room for Adele to have insecurities about his feelings later when they interact more. I love this grand duke!

aaaah i dont get why shes rejecting his proposal, i know its too fast but she could at least think about it. i mean she was going to marry him in the first timeline anyways so why not marry him earlier and get out of this abusive family as fast as you can? and this time she knows more about his curse and personality and actually gets along well with him so i dont really see the reason to reject him yet >_<

@scarlet_summer
The name even her first name is not her real name. Their daughter died and she has to pretend to be her so others don't know. If she were to marry as she is now not her real self, she feel she can never get rid of her fake name. At least that's how I see it

Dex-chan lover
OMG he is so cuteeeeeeeeeeee
I wanna pat him and said "well done" uwu

aww, damn. get you a guy like him. but I'm kinda happy karina didn't take the proposal immediately, i hope this would be a bit more of a slow burn and this atleast lets in some development to happen and the grand duke just trying to wooh her like a puppy xD.very cute very cute

thank you for the translation

Double-page supporter
I struggle to understand her mindset at all. Like, she's surrounded by abusive snakes who, as far as she knows, have already killed her after using her. Yet, she still goes along with everything they say and makes zero moves to better her life/avoid her future death. She talks about waiting till the next child was born but, wasn't that the trigger for when her usefulness ended? How would that help her in the slightest? For when it was okay to kill her? Does she really think they'll just let her leave once that happens?

I can understand turning down the marriage if she wanted to solve her own problem but, in this case it's completely illogical. Not to mention that talk of whether he can protect her in the future. It's like are you protecting yourself now? Can you in the future? Didn't you already die? Armor isn't perfect but, it still reduces you're chance of death a lot more than nothing at all. That's exactly what she's doing now, choosing to forgo the armor (the grand duke) in favor of... nothing? Ugh, the complete lack of logic here is incredibly frustrating.

I could hear the Euro Beat from a mile away when she said Daja Vu

Dex-chan lover
A story where the MC has absolutely no agency at all. Even the classic isekai hero is better than this

The fucking dad character is such a shithead that he manages to make me upset every single time he appears.

Users who are viewing this thread