Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Wait a minute, hol' up.
If she really is the duke's illegitimate child, then she can't really escape from this shitty family. Regardless of whether she marries Hexion as Adele or Karina, she's still tied to the Bifta's as such a high position would reveal her background as an illegitimate child.

Why are they so quick to hit her all the time?? She generally avoids them when she can, this family sucks and she needs to get out of there fast

What a lady! I think she hit he nail on the head there! I'm hopeful that, as the mother stopped, maybe she might see more clearly the person she should really hit.

Our MC is really cool and I'm really proud, she holds no single doubt about her feelings and what she has to do regarding her family (like yeah, she died but there are some pople who still cling onto past feelings). Baby Duke was awesome as well, I laughed so hard hahaha, he's the real big boss here 😹😹😹👏🏼

Ps. The mom eh... I understand if she got angry because of her husband's betrayal but geez, can she stop being so disgusting and petty? I hope she'll die soon, I have zero empathy for her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ps.2. Oh my, I hope the Grand Duke will make her soft at some point

Edit: ty guys!

@bloochan what's so wrong about not accepting a sudden proposal with someone u really don't know except for the fact that he was the man u were about to be sold before your death? I think it's pretty valid for her to use her time to figure it out what she wants and how she can obtain it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

My goodness girl, when are you going to get out of that wretched house? When you're black and blue ? 😭😭😭

Thank you for the translation!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Double-page supporter
I'm proud of the MC for how she's handling things and trying to keep it under control when she has barely any sort of power. She hasn't changed much from her first life but you can see her getting more confident and stronger. I'm really rooting for her happiness.

On the other hand, I knew this was googling to happen if the ML kept being forceful in barging into the household. I like him since he has such a nice personality and is genuinely worried about MC but his behaviour has me on edge. Like he is trying to create a commotion or something. But that is dangerous for MC because of her situation. I hope he doesn't disappoint

Thanks for the chapter!!

Users who are viewing this thread