Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Goddamn the poor unfortunate life of the second male lead 😭 how can I not root for him now

This whole comment section is simping for Jin lmaoooo. I think we would all die for Jin uwuuu

Thx for another chapter!! <3

Author why are you doing this to me! How dare you show me Jin's adorable puppy eyes. I can just smell the sad Jin's sad backstory. Author don't make 2 male leads that we will love, think about our heartbreak!!! 😭😭
I will pray for an extra where she does end up my boi. ❤️

Y’all I can’t take this usually i like one or the other but damn it I love Jin and hexion. Why can’t this just be a ploy relationship I can’t handle choosing only one 😭😭😭 this love triangle bout to be too intense

wow both male character are general good people,
this is an a great example of positive healthy relations

Jin if only you appear a little bit earlier…😔 then again they wouldn’t even meet if it wasn’t for Hexion ahahahahah, thank yourself for getting yourself a love rival, Hexion🤣🤣🤣

What Kind of information guild is this?? He couldn't even know if his friend was dead for sure or not !?

Oh nooo he's hot AND really cute.... Too bad we already have number one puppy Hexion. Otherwise I'd totally root for Jin. He's such a snack and so sweet to her.

Users who are viewing this thread