Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Damn if i was adele never pass in my mind that i would go back to that mess house. I rather run away or stay with hexion or jin.

Dex-chan lover
@Primetimecrime It's worth remembering that property is worth more than she is. A shattered and/or burning door is also much more visible than easily hidden bruises and psychological damage.

Why...why does she still come back to that house? Screw etiquette and social whatnots if I were her I'd go to Hexion asap. What purpose does staying in that place serve anyway? To introduce shitty characters like that new guy? To fuel more hatred from readers by showing how absolutely nuts everyone is? 😦

Aggregator gang
@Faryshta Nah. She thinks she has a 100% of survival until the fated time while in that household.
As for why she doesnt move in yet.
Either:
1. Her low self esteem makes her think she'd be a burden on them.
2. She doesn't fully trust them yet. So, why not stay in the place where you are guaranteed not to die yet, even if it's a shitty place?

Fed-Kun's army
Aaaaaa so intense all of a sudden. Will anyone come to rescue her from Kuarn? Would be cool if she could one day beat them up on her own!!

What an absolute psychopath. Can’t wait til Jin hears (through the shadow he sent to watch her) what kind of house she’s been living in for the past 10 years. I’m sure his response will be civil and measured...

Hexion showing up and turning these alpha bullies into betas bitches will also be satisfying.

I don’t care which ML does it, just give me those delicious just desserts! 🤤

Agreed with everyone saying she only returned to the house to create more drama.😑
Gonna skip the next 10 chapters so I can read in bulk and get all the raging out of the way in one swoop.

...Took a peek at the raws... yup, this is annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread