Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

So is the brother one of those assholes for attention type of guy? Like Reynold in Death is the Only Ending for the Villainess. Because ughhhh 😒

I never held my breath while reading as much as I did when reading this manhwa..

Okay, yup every single one of them is a psycho! How in the hell can you threaten to burn someone with a cigar you POS.

Yo why does the half brother seem like he's into her 🤢🤢

Also lmao @ scan team but also thank youuu

U know i have to read a 559 page book for tomorrow but i have no motivation. Anyways go girllllll

Dex-chan lover
The hell
So it seems the brother used her as a toy and kinda bullied her for his own satisfaction. And the father.. He crazy
Hexi where are youuuuuuuuuuuuu

Many thanks

...????? What was the threat about wounding her face for? Doesn't he lose if the grand duke decides not to wed her for that???

Jin still has surveillance on her right? Can't wait to see how he decides to fuck up the duke and her shit half-brother...

Thanks for the chapter!

WTF is with korean manga and the bipolar as fuck family members that show fake concern one second and deep intense hatred the next? Like, how the brother jumped after her.

I can't handle it

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
@Sandpaper Cause, you know, he liked his sister but since she just looks like her and isn't actually her, you can do stuff, right?

Power move right there would have been to take the Duke's hand and move the cigeratte close to her face, but I do understand not wanting to do that :p

Users who are viewing this thread