Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Fed-Kun's army
If you think the Biftas love her in anyway you're an idiot. Theyre abusing her.

The comments saying "she shouldn't have shown her anger." When someone throws out of second storey window and you don't show anger, you're basically giving them permission to go further. It's not like she told them what she thought of them randomly without provocation. She did it immediately after their misbehaviour. It's probably the only time she can say something and despite the threats, they did nothing to her because of the context.

You guys are funny. This is the same father who let his pre-teen daughter live or die in the streets. There's nothing he could do that's worse than what he's already done.

YES ADELE!!! I'm so glad she's fighting back, this family is full of assholes! I really can't wait to see their downfall when Hexion orJin lashes back if the author includes it in the story, idk.

she should be smarter about how she handles the family instead of just randomly shouting back at them. she's obviously in no position to defend herself if they actually want to hurt her, like how the father is threatening with cigar. why she provoke them if she can't actually take it if things get serious? it's just unrealistic and makes her look like a dumb child making these rash decisions

You know, she should just have deescalated the situation by just looking at the douche junior n°2 with disgust and getting away.
The last part was just a waste of time for her as she can't do nothing beyond snarking remarks with hopes they'll leave her alone. Welp, that ended in bitter tone.

Aggregator gang
@MTHLily thank u so much <3 I didn't realize I was bottling up a lot of things and this morning it all kinda burst out

I wish you the best as well! 😄

@eypicasso
yeah obviously she lost it and that's why she's not acting smart. she can only hope they don't want to hurt her cuz they don't want anything to go wrong with the grand duke. the father at least would want to avoid that and hopefully he can control his sons

If it turns out that the brother has been bullying her because he likes her, I'm going to f*cken flip! I hate this whole family.

I thought she broke last chapter and I guess I wasn't wrong
I am happy tho that she's not bottling everything up for now

@eypicasso @Debrandir @scudder
What counts as smarter? She was cautious for years and got nothing in return. She's tried to please them and got abused. She literally avoided them and went to bed and got thrown out the window after being attacked with fire magic. There's nothing she can do. See, this is how people victim-blame irl too.

And what can they do to her right now but threaten her? Now that she knows they need her in one piece to survive as a duchy. If anything, this is proof she should have always fought back.

Go to bed without causing provocation --> get thrown out window
Sat exactly what you think of them --> empty threats

@Mai_loves_icecream Me too. Why let them abuse you and not even hurl one word of protest

i don't even understand why she came back to this house. smart thing would have been to accept the grand duke's proposal asap and move into his house and be under his direct protection. she's basically only unhurt right now due to his indirect protection anyway because they don't want to go against the grand duke. why she bother to pretend to be tough by herself in her house when she can't/won't actually do anything to hurt her abusive family? if she just wants to be rude back for some self satisfaction then okay but doesn't make her strong or smart. she's just releasing pent up anger. it was dumb she thought she could hide in her room to pass the situation when her brother is deranged and she knows exactly how horrible he can be.
and yeah she can't do anything by herself, she's just depending on the duke.

This family is so disgusting. And no. She wasn't hiding you lil sh*t. She just realized that she was abused and won't have any of it anymore. I hope these people get what they rightfully deserve.
So infuriating. *Bites handkerchief*

Thanks for the update! 💕

@Ceereus +1! Wow I've never thought there would be victim blaming goin on here. Please other people, let's not enable the abusers. It's hard enough to recognize you are being abused and it takes great courage to break the cycle. If she just "acted smart" like what many of you wanted, just shutting up while accepting all of that abuse (when she could've died), I don't think that all of you will be saying the same in the comment section now. Are you gonna take away her right to voice out too? Why aren't you calling on for that kind of "father" and "brother" to stop their abuse instead?
( ≧Д≦) (〒﹏〒)

Users who are viewing this thread