Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Is Kuarn in love with her or wtf? He's so twisted and obsessed with her but somehow still "cared" about her and tried to "protect" her, geez, idk. And omfg, the father, ok, at least he didn't kill her but what are we suppose to feel now other than being super mad at him? All of them are disgusting ):<<<<<

Tnks for your effort guys <3

@Vofuro,
Eh, instead of information, let's just take it as an exchange of opinions haha~ It's not like I've read a detailed official breakdown of tsundere archetype, it's all just my personal analysis on the characters based on what I know about the archetype.

Can you still be tsundere if you totally lack the dere part? Aren't you just an abusive possessive asshole then? I mean, to me, there's a difference between love and obsession/possession, and at this point I'd never say that guy loves her.
IMO, tsundere needs dere part to be a tsundere, even if the dere part is twisted, toxic or unhealthy. Since the mini spoiler says that he actually has some level of interest in FL, whether or not it's romantic or something else, I'd say he has the dere part too. Dere to me also isn't just limited to romantic/sexual feelings but also for familial/companionship etc more about attachments, because otherwise the bro-con sis-con parent-con tsunderes and yanderes wouldn't make good sense. For love vs obsession/possession, let's just say extreme cases their idea of love is not really the same as what average people see love as... and so perhaps their love would include obsessions/possession.

Group Leader
So Kuarn is weirdly in love with her and shows it by torturing her? That’s weird but I can get why he’d like this new side of her. Fearlessly standing up to the duke that even he’s afraid of.

Here’s hoping we see our MC spit in the dukes face now or maybe those spies or Hexion will show up to save her

Dex-chan lover
Now, Kuarn is still unforgivable. And I don't really think he's in "love" wiht her or something, but he might have some sort of weird affection for her...
It is... possible... that he grew up twisted because of the very shitty father.

This would still not excuse him though. He's an adult, so he can make his choices. I could have forgiven him being an asshole while he was still young, because childrens and young teenagers are idiots and emulate their parents. But then he returns, and he's an adult, and he's still a batshit crazy asshole? Nope, you're out.

Honestly I would just walk away from that damned house, let the whole aristocracy knows why - how the other daughter died with the taboo disease, how she's actually a bastard and not just some random orphan, how they would torture her with magic and cigarettes - and let the family deal with the aftermath.

Aggregator gang
thanks for the chapter i was literally just crying bc im dumb and hate myself but i sucked it up bc i cant read thru tears so thank u so mcuh lmao

Thanks for the chapter! The abuse just keeps piling up, I hope the author can give a satisfying payoff to all of this.

@cherokeemoon
I don't know what's going on with you, man, but I wish you the best.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know if the father and brother are assholes who think they love her and think they need to be very cruel to make her tough in the harsh world of nobility or if they're just assholes and aren't even deluding themselves to think they're doing it for her. So are they assholes who know they're assholes or are they assholes who think they're doing what's best for her ? They're obviously assholes either way.

Dex-chan lover
@Vofuro @Rayster
Tsundere is the combination of tsun tsun (coldly turning away in disgust) and dere dere (lovey dovey.) I don't think that the Tsun really applies when he's passionately interested in tormenting her. I'd say it's closer to Yandere, (mentally sick + lovey dovey) or Sadodere (sadistic + lovey dovey).

But honestly he's just a bog-standard domestic abuser. The kind of person I'd hear about on the police radio at 5am back when I worked at a newspaper.

originally i disliked the family cuz they were assholes to her, but now she's an asshole too, so i can't really blame them. the grand duke seems to be the only likable character left.

Dex-chan lover
@scudder
I find your word kind of strange. You prefer MC just stay still and accept everytingh until Hexion come and save her ?

Why are people defending her family? They’re literally abusing her. It’s not just them being “assholes” it’s them repeatedly harassing her and harming her. Her whole family is shitty and it’s really Satisfying to see her finally lashing out. Honestly I can’t wait until she brings down her family :)

Users who are viewing this thread