Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
I love the delivery at the end. Perfect dramatic timing, if you ask me.

Get him Hexion! I'm also looking forward to when her friend Jin finds out what kind of family she's been stuck with. Those two gentleman will wipe the floor with this snobbish pathetic excuse for a family.

That was such a wonderful nonthreatening threat. I want to use that line now... I wonder if I’ll ever get the chance?

Are there any ARMYS who were excited for no reason that her friend’s name is Jin? No, just me? Ok... 0///0

Duke is insane or some shit, Hexion can make him his little bitch and he wouldn't even be able to complain... ironic since he thinks nobody else but him needs to know their place.

Can't wait to she leave and never look at those fuckers again, don't even invite them to the wedding honestly.

Dex-chan lover
@Tatsuya-Kai

Oh thx for the clarification. I was wondering why it took a week
cause I thought that day she went out was in secret, not for the weekly forest date lol

Pov 1: you are the duke: Mmm, food is good. House is loud, why is house loud? Why tf is there a bag of human flesh outside my "child's" room? Why is my son who would make a nazi look decent here? 'Go to bed, son.' Why did he blow up the door. 'Hey Shitass, get your sorry little ass to bed or I'll make you wish you were in the slammer!' Why tf is this bitchhead trying to kill my pawn? Ehh, tf happened? 'Hey, that pawn cost me good money, don't you dare drop her outside!' 'What did I tell you?!' 'After them!' Hmm, they have caused a ruckus, they need a punishment. I know, I'll punish the troublemaker who started all of this! 'Hey bitch, get your ass to the slammer.'
Pov 2: you are a decent person or you have an iq above 5: Why tf would you do all that? Just shoot the son. boom, problem solved. Eazy peazy, lemon squeezie.

Dex-chan lover
@unime
I'm not 100% sure that was the same day (been a while since i read that) but the fact is
for the past week he didn't know she was locked away and had no reason to believe anything was happening to her, keep in mind he's never seen the extent of the torment her "family" puts her through, he knows she's unhappy in the home, but she never actually told him why.

HAHAHA YES , YES THROW THAT GREEN TEA ASS HAIRED MAN THEY CALLED A DUK- ahem i mean do insult more to the duke lol i love seeing him worked out and lets see until (i always forgot the black haired man name ugh) sees karina locked in her room probably dying(?) , faint(?) Or even pale or somn cause it has been a week so thats mean she only ate like 3/⁴ meals

Users who are viewing this thread