Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Yesss, do it Hexion! Beat him up (with words or whatever) and save the lady!!

Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
At least the mother had a reason being jealous, ignored and not having attachments to a non biological daughter. The father though.. W.T.F. What an Asshole! Not just locking her up again but starving her and lying about it all while smoking a cigar. You know he could have just gave her an ultimatum about the marriage he planned all along. But nope, hopefully we see him suffer from this decision.

I’m assuming the honourifics thing makes more sense in Korean. Is there an unpleasant way to say “Duke” in Korean? Is that why the dad flinched in the last panel? Or did Hexion just say it really creepy? It’s moments like this when a subtitle comment from the translator is appreciated.

Thanks for all your work 😊

Dex-chan lover
I like the face made when the Duke feels fear or helpless, we should get a lot more from him and the entire trash family

Aggregator gang
This stupid father acts like he's all high and mighty and then the duke just opens his mouth and suddenly the father is like UwU im scaweddd thats scawwyy

this f*cker really irks me and ugh!!😡 his tired looking ass should really go to sleep... and never wake up again!!😠

Users who are viewing this thread