Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
The duke is really an incurable moron. Disney-evil levels.
Completely incapable of thinking that actions have consequences...

man the writing for the duke makes him look so dumb? like why would he invite the grand duke over when he's got his daughter locked up.... the grand duke wants to see her every time he's over, how could he not know? and then obviously the grand duke was getting angry and hinting at wanting to discuss with his daughter, but the duke still there sitting calmly trying to drink some tea... i thought he was supposed to be a smart cunning evil man and now he's acting like an idiot. doesn't make any sense. i guess the writer just had to make a reason for the grand duke to come over and discover her in the locked room and then save her. did they even have a toilet in that room....

Ugh, what a good cliffhanger spot.
Not bc of what’s gonna happen but bc I’m dying to hear what he says to destroy this man’s whole career.

Thanks for updating~ ❤️

Oh, this is gonna be so satisfying to watch. (gets popcorn)

Is Hexion gonna yeet this family into the trash already? The father and the brother deserve to get scared out of their wits and then beaten black and blue - and they're probably gonna be (at least mentally I hope) when Hexion finds out that the woman he loves has been shut away into a hole like some rat. For a week

Can't waaaaaaait.

Someone's gon' get FUCKED UP.

Also, he talked about being in pain when he doesn't see her. I bet the pain makes him extra aware and on edge and ready to FUCK.

If I learned I could jump 5 meters high I'd want to know if I could fly. She is taking the powers given to her as a matter of fact and not exploring what she can and can't do. That's imo unnatural.

Users who are viewing this thread