Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Fed-Kun's army
Asshat:"You can't decide this in your own!"

Our Boy: "You know what, you're right!" Turns to Adele "Hey honey, what do YOU want?"

What is it with the second son always being ill-tempered and aggressive 🤔 I feel like I've seen it happen in some other stories too. Either way I don't like their entire family I hope they all go down and lose their power lmaooo

ML is a big simp tho and I'm 100% here for it, altho the MC is kind of...meh. I suppose it's just my own preference but I can't quite appreciate her character as much as I'd want to. Nonetheless, the story's still super interesting. Thanks for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad she didn't do something dumb like refuse him and stay there. Shouldn't the second son get in trouble for attacking him, lol cut off his hand

The only confusing part is that I thought the father wanted her gone at this point? Like away from them so they don't get in trouble with the king if anything happens to Adele

Double-page supporter
time to bitching out of this place
bye have a great time
"Please Take Me Away"

Group Leader
@Ceereus I think it's because it's not on his terms. He wants to control her and the situation so it benefits him. Meanwhile, the ML is disrupting that and can sense his plan is not going smoothly. And he would be right, because the two are scheming against the emperor and the FL's father.

The look on the dad's face when she agreed to go with the Archduke, its like he's been betrayed by his bestfriend or something. What, were you expecting her to say "No thanks, imma just stay here and keep being physically and verbally abused by my entire family, thank you very much". What a dumbass.

@KSPotato I'm still giving her a pass right now because even in her last life up until her death she was used and abused. Though she knows she doesn't want to end up like that in this life it doesn't change the fact there's a fear of her family that's been groomed into her. Recently she's been slowly regaining some spine and she's trying to break away from her situation as much as she has the power to do. In both her lives she has just recently been given any chance to breath and develop a personality that is her's and not just what her father wants her to be.

Fed-Kun's army
What a satisfying chapter, I feel good after reading this 😁

Users who are viewing this thread