Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 40 - End of Season 1

Dex-chan lover
@var0z
To answer your question i need to use a spoiler tag because well, it's a spoiler.
No, hexion had nothing to do with the stones, the stones were written by adele's ancestor.
Hexion is having visions of the previous timeline, and the bigger spoiler of it, the timeline before that as well, hexion and adele have had time rewind twice, adele only remembers one, while hexion is having visions of both, his goal is to save her this time, not sure what the source of the rewind is but it probably has something to do with adele's ancestor.

Aww they hugged, next season pls kiss each other
Thanks for your hard work ❤️

AAAAA it's really the end of season 1😭😭😭 thank you so much for the translations!! all of you did great!! the fluff in this chapter...i love it. they hugged and it was shown in various angles...i can't wait for the season 2!

The emperor’s castle looks the same as the castle from A Villain is a good match for a tyrant

Aggregator gang
@ieatcashews That castle model is used ALOT. It even has a subreddit and a wiki lol

Next season, kiss pls

Thank you for the translation!

Ty for all your hard work! Really appreciate your translations :) Been thoroughly enjoying this story

Thank you for the update and all the hard work!!

PS Shucks I thought he was going to go in for a kiss too lol 😋

Thanks for all the hard work! Also, IS THAT 2ND ML'S SPIES LURKING?!

Users who are viewing this thread