Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 40 - End of Season 1

Much better than the fake season ending 😂 Thank you guys so much for the great translations and bringing us joy 💕💕💕 I'm looking forward to the next season! 😊

what an underwhelming season finale, it wasn't bad but it feels like the story just suddenly stopped... maybe it's my fault for expecting something more bombastic, anyway, thanks for the translations

AHHHHHHHH! They hugged!!!! ... wait... why am I so excited about a hug? 🤔 😆 whatever, don’t question it, just take the wins when they come! 🥳 🎉

Thanks for the update!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HUG!!! THEY HUGGED! SO CUTE WAAAA Thank you for another lovely chapter! Can't wait for season 2 already

Double-page supporter
@Xevin From what I heard the emperor is
pulling a Star Ocean and using demon vemon or something to spread a turning-to-stone disease. I mean in star ocean it was like a virus based on a demon's DNA that was released as a bioweapon so the spread wasn't as strictly controlled as in this but close enough. He's been using it to get rid of political threats since they like destroy any family where someone "contracts the illness" and control Hexion with the medicine. He poisoned the Real Karina and then used "helping" them hide it by allowing Adele to be used as a replacement to exert control

Fed-Kun's army
I was hoping to see that she maybe has cured his hands a little...not fully or that would seem rushed but I was hoping to see him get a little better before he sees the asshole emperor

Thank you for the update!!❤️❤️
This chapter is too cuteee!! ☺️ I can’t wait to see more of this in the next season!!😆

what???????????????? so the one who actually wrote the stones is hexion,, or somehting? that dream weird

im kidding lol.

anyways, bruh, just do it, just become obsessed.
the fluff is big on this one.
that hug healed my soul.

Users who are viewing this thread