Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 40 - End of Season 1

Thank you for the hard work! Your translation quality is amazing and I’m looking forward to reading more in season 2 😊

I am thinking that Hexion He wishes the girl stay alive. So She traveled back in time because of he's wish????

Ahhhhhh, what a perfect way to end the season!!!! I’m excited for the next one but I’ll be patient~

Thanks so much for translating!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations

Can't wait for the emporer and her terrible family to get what they deserve

I hope her book havent be readed or took by someone else since it might being use for something bad 😔 and Adele might being blamed as a witch or something because of her book that had transcribe (or translate?) the tombstone

Thnak you scanlation group for translating and updating this chapter for this manhwa 🙂 please stay healhty and safe

ML:"I don't want to get greedy..."
10s later
ML:"Can I hug you?"

My dear, you're doing a terrible job at avoiding getting greedy. Pray, I would venture to say that you are already quite set along that path 😏

Thankyou for your hardwork in this chapter and all of the release chapter so far ❤

aww noo so many manhwas I follow are currently on hiatus T_T thank you for the updates tho!

oh so hexion was the one to reverse time, and the king is the one with the shady people in cloaks. Interesting interesting. Also, they are so cute.

Users who are viewing this thread