Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 2 Ch. 42

this series has too many evil creeper dads can we have some good dads over here 😭

grand duke chill, crown prince have just said hi and you completely annahilated him already 😂

Wait I’m confused !! Hexion took the poison by his own will that’s what I remember from the previous chapters, like I remember he said he would do anything for the emperor to notice him so he took the poison in order to gain the emperors favor, right???

Group Leader
@Comicfreak101 it might be a case of "father said take this poison if you're loyal" and as a kid he probably thought "he wouldn't kill me for real," going along with it till the actual point he was supposed to take it. But before he could chicken out, it poofed into the air.

I think he is the king's favorite son, but the king himself is the yandere type. He escaped, so the king gave him the disease so he will always come back to him for the medicine.

This scheme for controlling nobles is pretty poor one imo. One step too far and you will get a knife in the back or worse yet something like open rebellion. All it will take is for the infected person to just say fuck it and go on a rampage.

Fed-Kun's army
The emperor better not fir an easy death. I hope he suffers agony beyond human understanding.

Is it like a rule in these stories that royalty and clergy must be complete pieces of shit?

Dex-chan lover
Sigh why are these emperor's all crazy and like evil
Many thanks

@Rollo either they’re pieces of shit or impossible saints, I think the former conforms closer to reality (at least in the case of competent manarchs). Through some of the most infamous monarchs are the most incapable (or criminally average) I.e. king Louis xvi and Kaiser wilhelm ii

Dex-chan lover
Disgusting. Can't wait to see his relief when he gets home. At least they're allowed to marry. Wth.

Thanks for the update

Users who are viewing this thread