Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 2 Ch. 43

kuarn literally yeeted her from the second floor how is he gonna act like they never touched her 😭

That remind me. What the heck was in the bloody bag back there? (Probably some dead Animal from hunting) Did he really intend for it to be a gift? (albeit very twist one)
Don't tell me Kuarn is some kind of man-child who totally ignorant of the outside-world? Lack of common-sense type?
I still give him some credit cause he did jump to save Adele in the pool back there. Even though he is the cause of it in the 1st place.

I am so confused. Does he think his abuse was care? Or he did think he could do those things because his father "treated her so well"? I'm just flabbergasted by his logic. Did he think she liked how she was treated by everyone at that place?!

I don't know if it's a case of no common sense and seeing her being treated like that since always so "that is normal", but I'm not willing to forgive him anyway

Dex-chan lover
Didn’t this bitch throw her out a window like 10 chapters ago? Don’t think he can ignore the abuse

wtf is this idiot talking about. actually, author wtf are YOU on about?? you can't have him throw her out the window and try to set her on fire and then be surprised Pikachu face at the fact that other people in the household also treated her like shit. what???

he's way dumber than what i expected.
Not even surprised Pikachu meme can work in here.

Confused. Does this Corn man not have a brain or did he yeet it out the window as well?

Dex-chan lover
Maybe Kuarn thought that she was being treated better than she should be so he treated her like shit, when in reality, she was being treated like shit by everyone.

he tried to set her on fire and threw her out a window. where does he get off being surprised that she was abused? does he not think what he did counts as abuse? or is this a twisted ‘only i can hurt her’ bulls*** situation?? either way he can gtfo

Users who are viewing this thread