Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 2 Ch. 43

Kuran really saw her being raised in that household and thought, "yeah, father has never hurt her"?? There's no way he's that blind.

wtf is this piece of shit talking about?!! was he thinking"when has father ever mistreated you?" the f*cking audacity to feign ignorance!!😡😠you literally saw it for yourself dumbass and you yourself treated her like crap too!! treating her as a plaything, a means for entertainment and denying her the right to live as a human being !! she was miserable to the point
of feeling relief when you threw her out the window, hoping to die so she doesnt have to go through what you lot had put her through her whole life!! Aagghhhh!!!!!!😡😠😠

Dex-chan lover
@icam98
Kuarn's just selfish, prideful and mental. He wanted MC to open up to him and ask for his help, but didn't like the "fake front" she put up. So he decided he had to break her down to make her reveal her true self and ask for his help.

The comment about him wasting panels on the end page really fucking sent me thank y'all

“He can stop wasting panels” please give candy to whoever did that and absolutely slaughtered kuarn

Didn't this bitch-ass simp personally almost kill her? Why can he not believe that others would do the same? Idiot

Fed-Kun's army
😭 mf literally threatened to kill her as her father stood by and nows like omg 😱😱 wym ur life was in danger

Group Leader
Kuarn is the typical "nobody can hurt her but me" person plus if he had only played harmless practical jokes, I would have forgiven him but nah he yeeted her out of the window.

Users who are viewing this thread