Just Leave Me Be

@SARANAEL-T14 The monster duchess and contract princess is one I recently started. It has a similar feel even though the plot is completely different.

When tf did hexion learn her real name??? She never told him?
Edit: I'm referring to when he was thinking " I thought only I knew"

@ajdoh it happens back when she realizes he always refers to her as my lady and never uses the name karina because he notices she never introduced herself. she concedes and gives her real name eventually

Fed-Kun's army
I found this on bato up until 22, couldn't sleep because of pain... Saw the latest update and matched up the cover and continued reading overnight.

I'm so in love with this story, I caught up too soon. The (I assume) ML is finally not a douchecanoe, the FL is strong AF and has weathered two lifetimes of abuse, and is doing things >her way<... And there are fairytale creatures involved.

It ticks all the necessary boxes for a good gripping read, the only thing better is if the stone pillar powers give her the ability to give magic backlash and the Poor man's Johnny Storm there gets severe life-altering burns for torturing FL and the shit he did in the latest chapters as of the last two chapters of my comment. Grrr!

That said, I'd like to have his powers though. Not just because I'm a pyro, Fire, and Telekinesis? What fun! Load & Spark the BBQ at distance! Give Karen's a Hotfoot as they torment people in public.... What mischief!

I’m kinda worried about the plot especially with the way Kuarn looked at Adele.I don’t want a bs explanation for the abuse she went through in the next chapters

Anyone got any spoilers on the red haired brother? He abuses her way more than her other brother. He also seems super fixated on the FL. I get vibes that he's in love with her.

is it actually on hiatus or is it just the gap between seasons? chap 40 is the end of season 1 so im assuming its just the gap between seasons

Very cute manga, doesn't hit the emotions too hard but romantic and fun nonetheless :)

As a person who had a really shitty abusive (Mentally & physically) childhood, i've always thought about getting away from my psychopathic family because someone would save me from them and then i'd live happily ever after and in peace. But nobody ever really came for me because of how good my mother's manipulation tactics are towards myself and other people. So i broke out on my own eventually. Literally had to fight for myself, went through a series of rough, depressive and anxiety inducing stages in my life, but came out on the other side quite fine, although i know the fight is not over and it'll never be over because life will find a way to fuck you up from time to time. But despite everything, i think i'm a person with well developed personality and mind. Doesn't change the fact that i'm a bit fucked in the head though but otherwise, quite mature for my age bracket.

What i'm trying to say is, i am happy that she has someone who fought with her and defended her when other people was being shit to her. I am happy that she eventually finds her own self worth and realized that she never needed anybody else's approval and love. The most important thing is your own self-love towards yourself and how much value you have for yourself. Everybody else's opinions are their own and those are just noise. The one who you should always listen to is always yourself. You, who is a strong person. You, who is developing yourself mentally and physically. You, who can go do anything you love and is passionate about it. You, who can make anything possible. And you, who was loved and/or is being loved.

Have a nice night, y'all <3

Dex-chan lover
It's a weak story. I have seen some stories with this second chance trope, but this is one of the weakest, I read some reviews people saying the story is good, but sincerely, the main character is far too passive for someone trying to change her fate. She basically never acts, just reacts, all the things that happen aren't caused by her actions, but by circumstances and by other characters. On these 38 chaps I read, the only action she did was to make that ornament for the black knight, and she didn't even have any plan for that either, it was just a whim. The rest was just handled to her. And her situation isn't nearly as bad as most of the other similar stories, and she doesn't even want revenge, just to survive. Bottom line, this is a story of a perfect guy that everybody hates saving a girl he coincidentally met. And yes, the black knight does almost all the actions in this story.

Users who are viewing this thread