Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 152 - I Got Carried Away

Dex-chan lover
That speech and shit eating grin from Jun was totally the author's self-insert wasn't it.

Protag's strength and efficiency relies entirely on the author's whims and how much of a edgelord he feels like being that day.

Author will bend over backwards to write in excuses to depower he protag when he most needs it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I really was thinking from the previous chapters discussion that Jun had multiple Azuma look a likes & was killing them off one by one to torture Uruma for as long as possible. Doesn't look like it & at this point I bring up the sunk cost fallacy that I'm even reading this. I would hope Uruma gives a satisfying death to Jun because man what a disappoint (already has too many for me to list). Thanks for the translations.

I still don't think she's dead. Maybe it's copium but I dunno. The whole thing about the lookalike clones makes it seem that way.
ANYWAY I STOPPED CARING ABOUT GOOD PLOT A YEAR AGO! COMMENCE THE VIOLENCE!
I do stay for this only for the sole violence and vengeance but heck seeing my girl got axed like this was never in the bucket list

Group Leader
A small part of me genuinely thought they wouldn't kill Azuma off. I don't know why.

Maybe, just maybe, it's a different girl he kidnapped and brainwashed so she'd act like Azuma? Eh, who am I kidding.

I really liked my theory that Azuma is Kyou alternate identity.... Oh well. Finally, we are back to our regularly scheduled edgy. Jun is the guy I want dead the most next to Kyou.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread