Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 152 - I Got Carried Away

I knew since Kaname was introduced that the author was gonna do the same reused thing to every supporting character but what surprises me is how few panels they gave Azuma. Raped her AND killed her in like 3 pages and had basically no meaningful dialogue after dragging her out.

There's just no stakes involved when it comes to any cast member. Author kills them so often that it's impossible to have any significant emotional attachmrnt to them at any point.

The formula is old and predictable. So bad and lacks any depth or nuance. Honestly disappointing how many opportunities to write something that's above 1/10 but manages to even fumble that. I might as well be reading an episodic manga with all the sub-bosses acting as the weekly villain and the habitual side character kills might as well be the catchphrase

Uruma actually has a lot of targets, and I fully expect the author to have Uruma to start killing and or raping the Kaname clones before this is over.

It would be a low right after this one, but it at least makes sense.
Idk to me he sees the clones as disposable, but I'll wait and see. Also just realized I made a typo, meant to say "Shun" instead of "Jun" lol

Dex-chan lover
She's fine no worries

They have that face thing technology they just did this to make the dude mad.

Pretty sure this is what Jun wanted as he most likely blame himself for all of this happening.

Dex-chan lover
Doctor saves the day. Also the policewomen were lucky. Bad luck for Azuma though, it's a bit sad to see her go like this

To anyone who still think Azuma was a clone, sorry guys after this chapter it's obvious she was the real one

Next girl to die is probably Kawana, the one with the doctor, preferably after being raped.
lol thats basically it. and then it will be that Reo girl back in the Island arc, she'll come back after Jun's dead, team up with Uruma, then will get kidnapped, raped and killed. same shit different disposable female character with this author

Supporter
lol thats basically it. and then it will be that Reo girl back in the Island arc, she'll come back after Jun's dead, team up with Uruma, then will get kidnapped, raped and killed. same shit different disposable female character with this author
Makes it clear that as far as the author is concerned, the only point of female characters is to be raped and killed in order to enrage the male characters, who will then rape and kill other female characters in an endless cycle of violence.

Then again, who knows what the Japanese audience is like? Could be that they're even spergier than some of the shit I've read on these forums and the author is just doing this as a huge middle finger to them; I wouldn't be too surprised.

Or maybe the author is just a gigantic dipshit edgelord, who knows.

W0X

Fed-Kun's army
I still don't think she's dead. Maybe it's copium but I dunno. The whole thing about the lookalike clones makes it seem that way.
ANYWAY I STOPPED CARING ABOUT GOOD PLOT A YEAR AGO! COMMENCE THE VIOLENCE!
Legit saw her head roll and still holding on to such hope is truly inspiring, I want to be like you one day

Dex-chan lover
We're now back to the OG "I will now commit war crimes" Uruma.

Is been a while dude, missed you.

Dex-chan lover
I don't care if I overdose on copium, I'm still hoping she's alive, this wack-ass end can't be it.

Fed-Kun's army
This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read so much of without dropping, and I don't mean it in a complimentary way. Even Yamada Yoshinobu's works are better than this. For fuck's sake.
Even I'm surprised I still read this things updates

Fed-Kun's army
Legit saw her head roll and still holding on to such hope is truly inspiring, I want to be like you one day

Chapter 151, pp. 33-34, shows that "plastic surgery" can produce a Kaname clone. And Chapter 141, p. 20, shows that this plastic surgery is able to deceive Uruma, who mistakes the Kaname clone for the real Kaname. So is the timing of this revelation and Azuma's death coincidental? Probably. But you can't blame someone for speculating. MAYBE the real Azuma dies and a clone of Azuma (prepared well in advance of the former's execution) survives and, wittingly or unwittingly, replaces the real Azuma. Who knows! The point is that the author has (unintentionally?) left open the possibility that Azuma is still alive, even though the death of Uruma's younger brother strongly suggests otherwise. I hope I'm wrong, because Azuma is the only character who can save Uruma from himself; only her hands have not been stained with blood.

"Enraged Uruma is now on stage!"
Until he gets beaten up or tricked again, then have someone he knows be tortured, if possible, oh god this is very important, if possible rape some girl, because apparently the author has unresolved mental issues and it's very important to the plot. And then be killed infront of him for the simple purpose of have this excuse of an mc go all macho john wick wannabe rage for a few pages until cycle repeats.
A MASTAHPEACE!

100% the author is going to do this with kidnapping the nurse girl and then killing her off. Maybe next time it's the police girl.

Dex-chan lover
What can he do after this anyway to Jun? He already accomplished his objective of breaking Uruma. He can torture him all he wants doesn't change the fact Azuma is dead and Jun got what he wished for in the first place

Fed-Kun's army
More like the author got carried away, I like seeing the non con but killing her... fuck sake let this be the last, make them wish for a quick death Uruma.

Fed-Kun's army
What can he do after this anyway to Jun? He already accomplished his objective of breaking Uruma. He can torture him all he wants doesn't change the fact Azuma is dead and Jun got what he wished for in the first place
Easy, Jun still got his family right? Let the cycle of revenge begin again, and let that fool know just how much suffering Uruma has been though, to let Jun know he wasn't even close to that pain.

Users who are viewing this thread