Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 155 - Don't Fuck With Me!!

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting those girls to stab Jin’s dead body as a sign of revenge or how he ruined their lives but not following suit in committing suicide. Not a very satisfying end to the arc but then again I shouldn’t have much expectations with this manga since it’s just a mess plot wise. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting those girls to stab Jin’s dead body as a sign of revenge or how he ruined their lives but not following suit in committing suicide. Not a very satisfying end to the arc but then again I shouldn’t have much expectations with this manga since it’s just a mess plot wise. Thanks for the translation.
I was like shouldn't the cops take those girls with them, the author really wanted to just make that scene... but it was really badly delivered

Double-page supporter
Why the Police left the brain washed Girls with the Body? , why the mass suicide? What was the Point of this whole arc? Nobody is going to get saved?

This series is not going to get a great ending I see.

Dex-chan lover
Why the Police left the brain washed Girls with the Body? , why the mass suicide? What was the Point of this whole arc? Nobody is going to get saved?

This series is not going to get a great ending I see.
what do you mean? this whole series is just edgy for the sake of being edgy. expecting anything more than a few laughs from how ridiculous it can be is unreasonable

Dex-chan lover
Jesus christ, what the fuck!?

No real resolution and apparently the police didn't even consider taking the brainwashed girls out of the facility. At this rate, the ending is gonna be really...interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Lol i like that everyone just ignored the girls just so they could off themselfs in piece to prevent any loose ends to carry over. Just like the cheap shock value plot devices they essentially are. Disposed just to open space for more set of girls to be raped, mutilated and killed in the next arc.

Users who are viewing this thread