Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 179 - The Final Revengers

Dex-chan lover
Your sons were murderers & rapists, fucking idiots!? Justification they didn't have a justification they just brutally and horrendously bullied him for the hell then they killed his parents & put his brother into a coma, they all got what they deserve and if you can realize that than you guys are just as horrid as they were.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe raise decent kids and not like, that one dude who raped and murder his cousin. Better luck next time.

Anyways I expect the next part of this story to be in space.

Dex-chan lover
Lmfao wtf with mass spitting and rambling. Don't they should be feel somewhat sorry for mc instead of blaming him for their sons weird upbringing that resulting in those turds.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised they were just there to shit talk him, and weren't infused with hyper drugs from the crazy lesbian or something.
The fuck is the whole deal with the doctor then? If the final villain pulls an Arkham Asylum Joker on us, that's gonna be pretty funny.

To be fair, parents lashing out against the victim, even if their "precious little baby" did the most heinous shit imaginable, is not out of the realm of reality, it happens all the time.
that's why my point is that it was lackluster, the idea of the parents being the final wall was good (kudos to the ones that called it), what happened in the chapter was not, in the end we actually didn't get much, specially since all the others were cultist, even his POV that he would die after all of this didn’t felt that strong as the sacrifice of the doctor is already something that should make Uruma live, but even doctor' sacrifice was dull like the people only berating him as you mentioned.

Dex-chan lover
Dialing my phone
Hello, is this the Ministry of Myopic Delusions? Yes, I'd like to report a severe outbreak of special pleading at a certain local high school...

Dex-chan lover
Should've killed them all since he's already a serial killer. Those parents are just statistics at this point.
U can feel like these guys will be a hindrance by taking a hostage... I can already forsee this

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised they were just there to shit talk him, and weren't infused with hyper drugs from the crazy lesbian or something.
The fuck is the whole deal with the doctor then? If the final villain pulls an Arkham Asylum Joker on us, that's gonna be pretty funny.

To be fair, parents lashing out against the victim, even if their "precious little baby" did the most heinous shit imaginable, is not out of the realm of reality, it happens all the time.
“He was a good boy, he didn’t do anything!” You are absolutely right that it happens all the time.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain to me these dudes he killed were killed for? I think one was a rapist right but fuck if i know which one

Dex-chan lover
One was an sadistic animal abuser, one was a bisexual rapist sadist pimp msygonist, another sadistic rapist but this time dumb as a bag of rocks dude who would do anything to curry favor with kyou even tho he literally pushed him off a moutain and another homosexual but denying it?? sadist rapist. Bro like ther's probably rapes in school but literally wtf they're all raping and abusing and poisoning and breaking fingers. theres no chance this school wouldn't have police involvement with just the bare minimum shit that parents will find out.

Also what the fuck is up with this mangaka and rape like holy shit there's so many rape scenes. Even the last of the students he took revenge on had a broken ankle, arm, knocked out teeth, swollen eyes, covered in blood, beat the shit out of by mantis shrimp punches, chewed tf on by mantis shrimps and he still managed to rape someone

One thing is definitely clear here. The parents are either just idiots or brainwashed asf, like there's no way that you can call your son's death justified and still defend him.

Do you think your family will be happy about this?!
This is wild coming from someone's mouth while the culprit's family were murdered by a psychopath who perpetrated all this BS and involved their childrens with it. I really hate their parents for bad parenting and not knowing what their childrens are doing behind the scenes

Users who are viewing this thread