Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 14 Ch. 151 - She Looks Fine

When they hint that Jun kidnapped her in previous chapters I was expecting something like this to happen. But to actually see the author pulled it out left me baffled. Like "Holy shit!! He actually did it?!" kinda thing.

Fed-Kun's army
Why the faq is this turning into Akame Ga Kill requiem/reformed/round 2 electric boogaloo?
You cant even try to like someone in this story

Contributor
Well, isn't it also selfish to want something to continue at all? It's not like you're reading this for someone else's enjoyment so stop being so self-righteous.
But no one force you to continue to read it if this is so bad and a pain, expecially after 151 chapters.

Contributor
ok, wow, so the author actually had the balls to do something with that girl. I dont know if she will actually die tho
It can also be a clone and so an act, this dude is specialized is cloning via surgery. :p

Double-page supporter
damn what the fuck. im glad she dies though. much better than what kaname endured before.

Dex-chan lover
Relax. It's more than likely just someone else with her face like all the blonde bitches.

That way he can do it over and over again.

Aggregator gang
Just end it already
This type of manga is not good for ongoing chapters
And villain plot armor what the he*k?

Fed-Kun's army
But no one force you to continue to read it if this is so bad and a pain, expecially after 151 chapters.
And no one's forcing you to read the comments. Listen bud, nothing in this world is perfect. Everything has it's ups and downs. People will often talk about the ups but they will ALWAYS talk about the downs. It's not a reason to say "screw everything" though. There are painful things we bear with, to some it's their favorite games, to others a Japanese comic. I'd say it's more improper from you to suggest people stop reading because they found something they dislike in it. There's always that 'something'.

I really doubt that girl was the real one because of this plastic surgery BS and her plot armor.

I rooted for her for 87 chapters, from the rejection, to finally get this shit unfolded in front of me.
What am i doing to my life at this point

Last edited:
Group Leader
How much you wanna bet it wasn't actually her but a woman made to look like her, since he has this magical ability to do that. Admit it, this shitty manga would do something that stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread