Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - I Think I Like You

Yo, it was going alright at first, but the story just took a massive nosedive after this chapter.

I'm crying. This manga has good potential... but it's going downhill.

He placed a mic on her why, did he really think she'd snitch when she's lowkey shitting herself out of fear

Dex-chan lover
Wait did the delinquent guy succ mc off or jacked him off? That's gey

Dex-chan lover
I'm always amazed at the level of escalation in Japanese media depictions of "Bullying".
In the West it was classically dunking someone's head in a toilet or stuffing them into a locker.
In Japan it's scribbling death threats across their desk, beating them until half-dead, killing their pets, MURDERING THEIR FAMILY AND RAPING THEM. AT 12 YEARS OLD.

On another note the FMC continues to be dumber than the wheelbarrow of bricks and it's rather jarring how infatuated she's become with our MC seemingly out-of-nowhere despite their few interactions 'til now and his explicit threat of killing her if she meddles in his revenge, but that's probably because the passage of time in-universe is mostly mentioned in narration so there may be more background that's happening off-screen.

Dex-chan lover
So it seems like two of the five bullies had this weird sexual obsession with him. Where is this going?

Dex-chan lover
Ushiro is running an underage prostitute ring, so it makes sense he would gather dirt on every customer (and the girls), to keep them in check and blackmail them later, if needed. Thus it's probably his standard procedure to spy on the customers, at least once or twice.

Dex-chan lover
This girl was straight up ready to prostitute herself, and then decides to confess... wtf?

Dude should've been like "nawh I'm not really into whores."

Dex-chan lover
he has another ally, albeit a useless one. His grandpa the real g though, helping his grandson avenge the death of his family

Users who are viewing this thread