Juunenme, Kikan wo Akirameta Tenisha wa Imasara Shujinkou ni naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The 10th Year Transferee and the Troubled Twins

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translation. Can't wait for the next chapter

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
tee hee thank you for the tip at the end :)

My 4th grade class had a pair of twins, and I also used their hair to tell them apart.

...but then I found out I was near sighted. Once I got my glasses, it turns out they didn't look alike at all, but I couldn't tell due to my poor vision :(

Dex-chan lover
If anyone is interested, here is the link to the japanese web novel

https://ncode.syosetu.com/n8693gg/

For some reason it is tagged as R15? Should we expect some spicy twin action in the future?

Edit:Well I read over the novel for a while, and I honestly have no idea why it is tagged as R15, I don't see anything that I would call worthy of a R15 tag.

Most of the story seems to be an economics world building story.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I did guess it was going to be melting something, but a specific blend of flux? How much of that stuff did they have on hand?

"Loyalty has no place in economics"

So, then what's the problem with him firing people if they don't care about betraying loyalty? That seems like either a non-sequitur or a mistranslation

Group Leader
"Loyalty has no place in economics"

So, then what's the problem with him firing people if they don't care about betraying loyalty? That seems like either a non-sequitur or a mistranslation
Mistranslation. I have no proofreaders. Thanks for pointing that out!

I fixed it to "Business offers no painkillers", which should flow better to "Therefore, it's best to endure the pain and remove the disease early"

Dex-chan lover
If anyone is interested, here is the link to the japanese web novel

https://ncode.syosetu.com/n8693gg/

For some reason it is tagged as R15? Should we expect some spicy twin action in the future?

Edit:Well I read over the novel for a while, and I honestly have no idea why it is tagged as R15, I don't see anything that I would call worthy of a R15 tag.

Most of the story seems to be an economics world building story.

Polygamy tag on NU, so that's something. WN tl has been abandoned halfway though

Contributor
One twin always finishing what the other was saying as if they physically shared one brain... and neither are very distinct from the other in not just appearances. This was exactly what I feared, the usual tropes regarding twins because the author does not know what twins are really like. Now I feel like writing the female lead as twins instead of one girl was just a decision made to fulfill some harem fetish checkmark.

The only thing surprising to me here is that they decided to crush the villain and his operation immediately, instead of mucking around with side missions and saving this fight for much, much later. I hated the damsel-in-distress + arranged marriage with the villain plot points, so now that it got dealt with very quickly, maybe I'll give this another chance and see what this will actually be like.

Group Leader
One twin always finishing what the other was saying as if they physically shared one brain... and neither are very distinct from the other in not just appearances. This was exactly what I feared, the usual tropes regarding twins because the author does not know what twins are really like. Now I feel like writing the female lead as twins instead of one girl was just a decision made to fulfill some harem fetish checkmark.

The only thing surprising to me here is that they decided to crush the villain and his operation immediately, instead of mucking around with side missions and saving this fight for much, much later. I hated the damsel-in-distress + arranged marriage with the villain plot points, so now that it got dealt with very quickly, maybe I'll give this another chance and see what this will actually be like.
I totally get what you mean in the first paragraph. But I assure you that this time it's justified if you can stick around to chapter 5.
Spoiler for the impatient:
Without spoiling any more, I hope people can stick around these first chapters to see what makes it unique and interesting.

This got me surpazzled after seeing the amount of pages it had. Also the art is nice as hell and it's off to a good start. I'm reading this.

Users who are viewing this thread