Juusan Nengo no Kimi

Aggregator gang
I love teacher romance mangas and the other works of this author are amazing. I hope this is good too

Strictly personal : I feel a bit uneasy since he is only 13( just easy if serious shota relation).. I think it would have been better a bit older.. But then again, the question of whether their relationship would have been platonic or not woud have been a question in itself..

I hope it is well developped, it could be great

The thing about these age difference stories is that they always seem to be about an adult and a minor. A senior citizen (or even someone in middle age) and a young adult would be a pretty significant age difference, but I almost never see any stories like that.

Group Leader
@Ohgodpleaseno, i think after both people get old enough, age difference doesn't really matter, at least u don't have any major issues other than maybe not being accustomed to new things, where as in the younger age gaps, there is some moral and maturity issues.

@vongdong yeah i agree, though in that manga they chose the route where the husband is faced with living for his past or looking for another love, here seems like they will be largely focused on MC and FML. I just don't get the feel to empathise with that kind of relationship

I love reincarnation trope. A good one since Spirit Circle. Thanks for translation group, kudos for bringing it to our attention.

Ah yes! It's the one of the rare themes, the same world reincarnation

I'm looking forward to this. Thank you for scanlating this 4 months ago and in the future! ✨

Group Leader
The raws only go up to Ch. 4, and there seems to be only one volume, so I don’t think the author continued this. Hopefully the other two chapters will get translated.

The raws only go up to Ch. 4, and there seems to be only one volume, so I don’t think the author continued this. Hopefully the other two chapters will get translated.
it's been 4 years, do you know if they have translated it?

Users who are viewing this thread