Ka「」Ku「」Shi「」Go「」To「

Supporter
Tried getting past 4th chapter but the storytelling feels way too slow and pretentious.

Dex-chan lover
I think I should just come back to this whenever this series finished, since by the time a new chapter comes out I already forgot half of what happened.

Because of this manga I got to read ‘I want to eat your pancreas’, which is the only good thing about it. I mean, if we’re talking about slow, imagine looking at the mirror after reading and noticing you became an ojisan (with hair on your back and everything). It’s so slow that waiting for the Kwisatz Haderach seems like a fart long. I’m thinking of the Purple Rain in pop songs.
The art work is nice tho.
In the end
Nobody is going to be happy.
And
Your mother is an astronaut

im sorry but what the fck is this shit. Are we actually supposed to sympathize with someone in this shit?? actual pointless "story" arc. it's a no from me dawg...

Double-page supporter
i came here looking for fluff. i walked away thinking if anyone actually can do this.

It's a great series, unfortunately, I think most manga readers just can't understand it. If you're going to read this manga, it's better if you treat it as literature if that makes sense. Focus on the characters and how they act based on what they perceive. This is a manga that's about relationships and not "ships". This honestly would've been better off as a book...

@iskow It's already a book. This is a manga adaptation of the light novel of the same name by Sumino Yoru, the guy who wrote the original light novel for I Want To Eat Your Pancreas. Haven't read it myself, so I don't know how much the manga differs from the LN.

@Zenomus ohhh, that makes sense. Metaphors and themes sometimes just don't translate well in manga and manga readers usually tend to turn their brains off whenever they read. I hope the novels get translated too.

Dex-chan lover
"By the author of I Want To Eat Your Pancreas"

Oh no.

Oh no no no.

yooo this made my heart goes sad sad
especially with the fact that there's no new chapter yet....

Group Leader
I didn't understand the synopsis, and after reading, I still don't really understand the goal of the story. It seems like it's about a secret ability that each of these friends have, and how they try to use it in their daily interactions to achieve their goals. I guess there'll be more chapters going into the remaining 2 friends' abilities, and maybe everything comes together? Right now it's just all over the place with a different perspective every volume.

Users who are viewing this thread