Kaette Kudasai! Akutsu-san - Ch. 159

Dex-chan lover
Akutsu and her mother are like animals butting heads together. Though, instead heads, it's booba. :dogkek:
Everytime Akutsu and her mom clash.
fighting-seals-short-film-showcase.gif

Dex-chan lover
I keep hoping for a confession, but Akutsu giving him chocolate on Valentine's will probably just lead to him thinking maybe she likes me

Aggregator gang
thanks for the chapter! this is one of my favs right now, slow burning but super cute :glee:

Dex-chan lover
Akutsu women: communicating through their chests, both figuratively and literally

Dex-chan lover
This is so drawn out. Just have one of them get tired of how long its taking, of the pent up emotions, of the wasted opportunities, and just say fuck it. Forget shame and nerves and be honest.

Dex-chan lover
"you guys are doing hand stuff"
geez, I know that you are experienced in that regard (including threesome with 2 dudes) but you can't just say such a lewd words aloud!

Dex-chan lover
With that hand stuff comment I'm wondering if the slutty girl is confused about what sex is and hasn't been sctually having sex.
I think not. Cue to a certain chapter where she was teasing Riko about what were her sexual preferences with Ooyama, she had Misaki bent over and was humping her from behind to demonstrate.

Users who are viewing this thread