Kaette Kudasai! Akutsu-san - Ch. 166

Dex-chan lover
I know the author trying to trick me into thinking these girls super long legs but he ain't fooling anybody, THAT IT EXPOSED ASSCHEEKS
2FgegO8.png

DpOAU96.png

Dex-chan lover
Any modern Rom com Manga wouldn’t be able to resist having Yoko be an actual love interest instead of a funny joke. We are so lucky the author started this before all the harem nonsense
These RomCom trope were already cliché when Love Hina was adapted into an anime decade ago, this manga was not made before these trope.
And this author's work check dozen of different shitty RomCom trope, like the total random BS pulled one after the other to prevent any kind of progress. They have been aware of their feeling for what, a 100 chapter? Literaly nothing happened, the two act like retard refusing to acknowledge that they love each other, when the two know for a fact that the other love them...

I dont get how anyone could even try to pretend this is not ultra generic. The only original thing in this manga is the gyaru friend that is actualy a real slut, beside this there is nothing.

Dex-chan lover
These RomCom trope were already cliché when Love Hina was adapted into an anime decade ago, this manga was not made before these trope.
And this author's work check dozen of different shitty RomCom trope, like the total random BS pulled one after the other to prevent any kind of progress. They have been aware of their feeling for what, a 100 chapter? Literaly nothing happened, the two act like retard refusing to acknowledge that they love each other, when the two know for a fact that the other love them...

I dont get how anyone could even try to pretend this is not ultra generic. The only original thing in this manga is the gyaru friend that is actualy a real slut, beside this there is nothing.
If you don’t like it, then stop reading. I love this series and I love where it’s at. You don’t really understand how rare it is in modern times eh? Well since love Hina things have changed a lot. You can’t go 13 chapters without adding another girl in modern rom coms.

There are so few exceptions, and I know you don’t realize it because you don’t like this, but this is a shining gem in the darkness

Dex-chan lover
Reread everything up to this point and I forgot so much good stuff like, she saw Ooyama penis :meguusmug:

Anyway progress is slow these days so going back is nice to see how it all turned out.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this chapter really was for Nagaoka-sensei to enjoy himself some more. We got both smug Akutsu and Misaki

Dex-chan lover
If you don’t like it, then stop reading.
You state "it's not cliché" so i explain to you that everything in this was cliché decade ago and your answer is "Is ya dun lik it den stap rading"
Yeah, no wonder RomCom never change when the basic reader is like you...

Dex-chan lover
You state "it's not cliché" so i explain to you that everything in this was cliché decade ago and your answer is "Is ya dun lik it den stap rading"
Yeah, no wonder RomCom never change when the basic reader is like you...
Well I had to tell you because you obviously don't understand that basic concept.

And to clarify for you another thing you don't understand, when I say "you clearly don't like it", what I am basically saying is everything coming out of your mouth will be too emotionally charged and full of emotional reasoning to have any kind of benefit to the conversation. Too full of hate and anger, and well... you proved me very right.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know about you, but I'm fine with this. Ironically it's way less frustrating than a series like Anjou where the MC has been dating her for years now but there is somehow even less progress.
I'm not fine with this. And Anjou is peak romance progression, idk what you're on about. Also they have been datiing for a short amount of time, don't just pull stuff out of your ass. You must be hella confused if you think real life chapter release duration equals time passed within the series.

But according to the profile this guy is banned, good riddance. Don't need to read this kind of dumb stuff here.

Dex-chan lover
Nah you're bugging with that, Seto is at least putting in some effort to change

Absolutely nothing is happening with these 2 thanks to Riko, crazy how you're saying this is less frustrating
My man Seto has had some of the most admirable character progression/development out of any romance MC I've ever come across. The guy went from 'Oh god I can see her nape, I'm gonan die' to 'I will now kiss you' from the start of the series until recent chapters - (not quite) literal virgin to chad transformation.

Dex-chan lover
My man Seto has had some of the most admirable character progression/development out of any romance MC I've ever come across. The guy went from 'Oh god I can see her nape, I'm gonan die' to 'I will now kiss you' from the start of the series until recent chapters - (not quite) literal virgin to chad transformation.
Naoto - 1

Seto - 2

Ooyama - being held back by Riko's cowardice

Users who are viewing this thread