Kaette Kudasai! Akutsu-san - Ch. 174

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Either u hit the pedal or u miss the love nest,ur choice then Akutsu-san...
@.@...

Dex-chan lover
I finished this chapter right as maintenance started so going back to the main series page just took me to a blank "No Title" page. It seemed like a fitting response to the cliffhanger the chapter ended on.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda feel she's about to […] suggest they get a place together.
With whose money ? If what she overheard is right, the most likely reason his folks would ask that he comes back home would be (saving on) money.

I guess another possibility could be helping taking care of someone ? Bad back injury ? Broken leg ? A funny, high chaos scenario might be his own mother being pregnant but I don't think this manga has the guts for that.

Dex-chan lover
My guess would be that ooya's parent/ land owner had to do maintenance work or maybe renovation of some sort and the tenant(s) having to move out temporarily...?

Meh

Nah, not buying it. Nothing will change, and if something really does change, the whole manga will end there.

I wish the plot would start to move, but I'm not very hopeful. :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
If anything I feel like she's now forced to confess or she'll lose her chance
Feels extra forced tbh, like the axe is coming or smt.
Well, the author did milk his plot extra hard, so it makes sense the editor is shaking things up.

Dex-chan lover
I hate that we’re finally getting a bit of progress and it prolly means the mangas ending since that troupe never fails to be wrong

Dex-chan lover
With whose money?
She doesn't exactly understand planning for the future and would just blurt out an idea so they can keep up their current life. No one expects a fully costed PowerPoint presentation with multiple options of possible dwellings and revenue sources from her.

Dex-chan lover
Either a sign the manga is ending soon or the story is getting sped up

Users who are viewing this thread