Kaette Kudasai! Akutsu-san - Ch. 172

Dex-chan lover
I personally think it's serendipitous that on Jane Goodall's 90th birthday, Akutsu and her mama are once again communicating with their chests like gorillas.

Mama's gonna have to wait for 200 more chapters if she thinks there'll be any kids, though.

Dex-chan lover
You know what? I will have so much reapect for tha mangaka If Akutsu san does get pregnant and they get married and they manga continues on after that.

Dex-chan lover
He isn't even calling her Akutsu's mom, its just mom. I'm wondering if we'll ever meet his parents again.

Dex-chan lover
"oops haha this declaration of love just slipped out for the millionth time, pay it no mind" ~ A thing both Ooyama and Akutsu have said

Dex-chan lover
You will be a grandma, but not a mother-in-law.
I mean, sure, she will move to his house... I mean, she will drop her stuff there and drop out on his house when she is not on the street for some reason... But she is not living with him.
And sure, they share the same bed, but it's just because it's easier.
And the children just happened, there is nothing more on it.

Dex-chan lover
She's gonna be a grandma soon because her daughter did the proposing!

Dex-chan lover
grandmother at 36 :smugnako:

we all know that she'd just blush at the prospect without actually denying it at any point, so I'd wager she wouldn't actually mind.
The prospect of a baby would cause her to blush, but that’s why you need a friend to explain the reality and the prospect of becoming her mother is an even greater fear.

There's actually a lot to unpack in this chapter!

Akutsu-mama probably had Riko when she was 18 or 19 so she's 35-36 now. She was pregnant during her last year of HS but still graduated. She confessed to Akutsu-dad at Christmas before her final year so she must have got pregnant right away.

They never had another kid. They probably went through a lot of family and social crap for being an unwed teen mom and so that left a bad taste in their mouth about having another kid.

Akutsu-mama not only had to buckle down and pass school but do it while pregnant, which is why she's so hard on her daughter cuz she's just to lazy to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread