Kaette Kudasai! Akutsu-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 50

Fed-Kun's army
High level tsundere here... tho I don't hate it, just, dont drag it too much and confess. Sadly this is pretty much gonna end with a confession...
I wished I saw them dating and being all awkward at dates.. but when they confess, there is no more plot so yeah, I don't think that is going to happen :(

Dex-chan lover
Girl, let me tell you...
The more you deny your feelings, the truer it is.

Fed-Kun's army
If you have a ninth sense like me you can see akutsu sniffing in aoyama bed (idk i forgot the mc's name)

Double-page supporter
I feel happy and sad at the same time as the series seems to be winding down. Unless the author is going to throw in some backstory, plot, or something to keep the manga going.

aaaaaaa aaaaaaaa I can't stop giggling, she's so darn cute now

thank you very much for the update :)

Autor-San, Pseudo Harem has successfully managed to pull through the confesión and show a couple without losing wholesomeness. Just saying, just do it, fella. Ooyama deserves it

Dex-chan lover
Her her tits gotten bigger? I don't remember them being as huge as they are at the end there. Maybe it's the change to showing the volume 2 cover (instead of showing the volume 1 one) that's making it more obvious...but damn!

Dex-chan lover
I can't stop hearing Meg's song from Hercules titled, "I won't say I'm in love."

Users who are viewing this thread