Kaettekita Motoyuusha

This MC is jst a pervert. Want to build harem but every girl he meets more like he's thinking of doing pervythings. Nah im out. A gentleman he says but can't respect girls.

Group Leader
this is absolute fucking trash
mc is disgusting
translation is awful
typsetting and pr are worse
don't bother

Dex-chan lover
Oh look so many jealous comments. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fed-Kun's army
The first few parts have abysmal translation. But if you power through it till 1.4, it's a decent little isekai with a pervert MC who actually bangs.

Can someone recommend me similar manga? Kinda lighthearted with banging (also in this genre is that one manga with the guy that goes to brothels)

Goddamn I love me some trash isekai. Followed.

If you look at the graph, its score is so low because it got bombed with 1's for its rating. It's really not that bad. its a typical isekai, probably about a 6 - 7 (what most isekai tend to be at) if it wasnt bombed.

Ok I remember reading this now well the novel at least. I actually didn't mind it. If you dont like op Harems this aint for you

Contributor
Would be nice if the LN got licensed. The manga has really sold me with the lewds, romcom, and genuinely interesting setting.

Aggregator gang
When will be the next chapter released?
This manga is actually pretty good and funny despite the art.
As long as you're open minded and has a good sense of humor or perhaps aren't a snowflake, this is a pretty good manga

Dex-chan lover
For an isekai, this one already checks some requirements, leaving only a bit unchecked marks, and if in the future it's all checked, I can say that this is quite enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread