Kage no Eiyuu no Nichijou-tan - Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Oh he's the bad guy. I am shocked.
gasp-surprise.gif

Dex-chan lover
Web Novel Equivalent: Arc 3 Chapters 31 - 32 (parts of each, since the events were rearranged in the Manga)

Sorry for the late upload. The last few weeks have been busy for me, so I was unable to start working on this chapter until a few days ago.

In terms of pacing, the fight should end in the next chapter, leaving around 2 more chapters before the end of the Manga volume, as each volume so far has had 5 chapters. This leaves the question of if the entire series will end in this volume (as the novels did), or if the author will continue working on the manga afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
i'd admit i'm a little bit surprised, i thought the prez is the bad one

Dex-chan lover
oh how goliath fell upon imminent strike while looking down on small body with pebble in his arm.

Dex-chan lover
is this guy gonna die or even gonna get arrested? can someone spoil this to me.
Spoilers:
He doesn't die, as Tweight has specifically been developing non-lethal magic.
It doesn't seem like he was arrested, as the President had known Vallen's plans all along, and could have stopped him at any point, although that would have left Vallen still bitter about everything. Instead, the President wanted to change Vallen's heart, as he still believed (probably) that Vallen wasn't a completely lost cause. However, as the novel cuts off immediately after the fight, there is still the possibility that Vallen gets arrested.

Dex-chan lover
This is among my top manga in the list of "OP black-ops character who defeated the demon king from behind the scene and now trying to have a normal life." Mostly because Tweight as a character that was consistences and did grow through school life experience.

Users who are viewing this thread