Kage no Eiyuu no Nichijou-tan - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
I was planning on resting and making eggnog, but here we are, 10 hours after posting the previous chapter.

And with that, the series Kage no Eiyuu no Nichijou-tan has officially ended, and I end my scanlations here, almost 2 years after posting my first chapter.

Final thoughts on the series:
While I know that this wasn't a masterpiece by any sense of the word, I still enjoyed reading and scanlating this series. For it's cons, I felt that it suffered from pacing issues in the last 2 arcs (specifically, I felt that the Second Arc was rushed, while the Third Arc dragged too long (it didn't feel dragged in the Web Novel)).

My favourite arc will always be the second one (The Price of Freedom). And as I might have mentioned before, the main reason I translated this was for Chapter 17.

EDIT: I don't want to make more comments, so here's an FAQ

Frequently Asked Question:
(may or may not be updated)

1. Did this manga get AXED?
The MANGA wasn't axed, the SERIES was. According to the authors's note at the last chapter of the Web Novel:
"Currently, the market for Light Novels is really tough...and I've been told that this work might not be able have a Fourth Volume published at this rate."

In the same vein, the Web Novel was likely also discontinued:
"I don't think it will be easy for me to be motivated to continue a discontinued work, so, by all means, please support it!"

The manga was able to adapt everything from its source material, so the manga itself wasn't axed; the series was. (Yes, I am nitpicking)

and here's some credits, since I never bothered with a credits page:

Credits:
Translator: DeepL.com, JapanDict.com, Various other "Learn Japanese" websites, Mordoth
Cleaner & Redrawer: Mordoth
Typesetter: Mordoth

Thank you all for reading this series, and I hope you enjoyed it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Enjoyed the read. With how the story was progressing, i was expecting more, but it's been a while since the last ln vol came out(unless im outdated?) so i kinda expecting the manga to be axed already. or Ixed. like the enemy... haha

Dex-chan lover
Well ... ngl I enjoyed it. Some chapter felt rushed and some others too long but it was still a nice ride nonetheless.
Much love to the Artist, Autor And Translator
3x.webp

Dex-chan lover
I was planning on resting and making eggnog, but here we are, 10 hours after posting the previous chapter.

And with that, the series Kage no Eiyuu no Nichijou-tan has officially ended, and I end my scanlations here, almost 2 years after posting my first chapter.

While I know that this wasn't a masterpiece by any sense of the word, I still enjoyed reading and scanlating this series. For it's cons, I felt that it suffered from pacing issues in the last 2 arcs (specifically, I felt that the Second Arc was rushed, while the Third Arc dragged too long (it didn't feel dragged in the Web Novel)).

My favourite arc will always be the second one (The Price of Freedom). And as I might have mentioned before, the main reason I translated this was for Chapter 17.
Thanks for the hard work, you've earned your long rest/retirement

It was an interesting read, glad we got thr chance to finish it

Dex-chan lover

thanks so much for the time and effort you put into scanlating this

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping to see what the hero is really like & see if he was a haughty/arrogant person that didn’t realize his win against the Demon King wasn’t through his own merit. Too bad this ended but I enjoyed the story for what it is. I do know the artist is currently working on another series but the translations for it kinda stopped suddenly. Same deal with the author for one I’m currently reading.
Thank you @Mordoth for completing this to the end after the previous group started to be stagnant with the releases. Appreciate the translations like always.

Users who are viewing this thread