Kage no Eiyuu no Nichijou-tan - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
MC is battle hardened war veteran
so yeah he'll go with
*now listen here noob*

ASDFGH, I love this. Tweight is never overly cruel and bloodthirsty, but he doesn't hesitate to do what needs to be done either, and he actually seems pretty smart. I like his character. Also that whole confrontation was just gold.

This manga does seem like it will take a slightly more serious approach to the whole "child soldier" thing and the mental issues it causes, and I hope it continues down that route. I'm always looking for content like that in these types of stories, which is probably too much to ask for, but this one is getting my hopes up just a little.

Thank you for the translation!

Contributor
How tf is he expecting to assault a girl in front of a live audience and then kill her

Dex-chan lover
8ijS.gif
SCb.gif

Agreed with everyone else, some authors don't get it right. Especially hate it when the enemy is completely spared and it somehow works out in the end (not that logical).

This deviates from regular beta mcs, he knows how to instill fear into his enemies by giving them ptsd and actually uses force instead of words for your typical authoritative nobles by cutting off an ear and not just being merciful and leaving the problem to fester. This mc is growing on me.

Or you can just cut his lower jaw, that way you can stop his ever-smile.

By taking his ever-smile, you rob him from fulfilling one of the requirement for becoming one of the baddies.

Users who are viewing this thread