Kage no Eiyuu no Nichijou-tan - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Double-page supporter
That shilloute looks like noble pig rapist bastard in any story ...
Gotta bet she going to KILL him ...
Or at least plan to do it ...
Cliche always happen around this point ...
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Idk is it just me or the name "tweight" just really makes you laugh for a reason, why name this edgy demon lord killer tweight? couldve name him the "death" and it would be more suiting, tweight is just so comical lol

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
@Xhunn didn't he pick it out himself as a portmanteau of his old id number? I'm pretty sure it was partly to highlight his lack of "common" sense, and maybe add some gap moe-esque type levity.

Fed-Kun's army
Christ is still the best imo. She’s mature both physically and mentally, has a job, isn’t obsessed with revenge.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah yeah, I can see it immediately, maybe he was a horny pig who's abusing his authority to do things as he likes and somehow did some harms to her family, maybe because of her mom or sister, or maybe her dad got injured or something...

It's a bit too predictable.

@Xhunn "tweight" is an acronym for "two eight/28" he was called that ever since he understood words as stated from earlier chapter that every operator from the organization are labeled as numbers. Perhaps it's a sentimental value that made him want to choose that name, either way naming yourself "death" is too edgy IMO.

i totally forgot the plot for this manga and I have no idea what I'm reading lmao it's getting mixed up with like 10 other similar manga series in my head dammit

If anyone who read the novel wants to reveal who the obvious ugly bastard raped it’d be greatly appreciated to end this cliche suspense

Users who are viewing this thread