Kage no Eiyuu no Nichijou-tan - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

At least I won’t feel anything when he dies, hope he dies a gruesome one

Well no need to darken the already ugly pig-face imo...

Its already a orc-face no need to hide .. even reader knows its ugly from the shape

Unlike Ride-On King MC tho.. he is macho in a sense

Dex-chan lover
oh man what could she be up to i have no idea

Dex-chan lover
The MC should make an ice blade and freeze everything, and then call himself the ice blade magician.

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A If that's the only similar series you can draw on for comparison to this one, you've missed at least a half a dozen or so other novel adaptations that are on this site in some capacity. Which would likely mean there's even more novels with no adaptations that are just like this. Welcome to the wonderful world of light novels, where everything's the same and anything new has dozens of clones within the next two years.

Dex-chan lover
@xNeme I kind of enjoy looking at even the tiniest variations in almost identical series myself. It's interesting how little it takes to make or break a series. Same tropes, and character archetypes, settings, but with different authors these almost imperceptible differences pop up in stuff like the characterization and it sometimes makes a huge difference. There was this pair of isekai where the ability and basic starting points were almost perfect matches. Found both about the same time, but I couldn't read one past like chapter 2, the other one I still read whenever I see it update. They'd definitely show up as "perfect" recommendations for each other, but I just can't stand one of them. Couldn't even pin down a specific reason why.

Dex-chan lover
"I bet the knight captain guy killed a family member or something."

*knight gets shown with a fat guy silhouette*

"...oh, I see."

Dex-chan lover
Ahahahaha it's always the fat ugly bastards who earn the hate. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread