Kage no Eiyuu no Nichijou-tan

Gao

The description looks like I'm reading a paper

I wonder how long it will take for next stereotype to show itself, but I am excited to see how this one is unique and tries to differentiate itself from the others just like it.

Dex-chan lover
It's quite intriguing hope more chapters drop soon!

Dex-chan lover
please dont be harem please dont be harem please dont be harem please dont be harem please dont be harem please dont be harem please dont be harem please dont be harem please dont be harem please dont be harem please dont be harem please dont be harem please dont be harem please dont be harem please dont be harem please dont be harem please dont be harem please dont be harem please dont be harem please dont be harem please dont be harem please dont be harem please dont be harem please dont be harem please dont be harem please dont be harem please dont be harem please dont be harem please dont be harem please dont be harem please dont be harem please dont be harem please dont be harem please dont

Double-page supporter
In a medium where you have the freedom to make anything, it's the quiet life Isekais that continue to pop up more often nowadays. Is Japanese society so fucked up that the more popular stories are the "exceptionally capable, overworked people, who leave their role in society to live a quiet harem filled life?" (This is a rhetorical question we all know the answer.)

Double-page supporter
@F00M
I blame their school system. These series do have a young target demographic after all. It's basically 6 days a week plus cram school. Not healthy. Finland achieved similar results with a much less grueling program.

in case if you're too lazy to read the summary'
it's about an undercover hero that killed all of the demon lord and is planning to live a "normal" life.

If evrybody in the comments know that this is generic and pretty much will become a retarded copy of the stereotypical "live a normal life" story, why give a 10 rate to this shit.

Dex-chan lover
Looked like more a modern stuff and I REALLY thought it would be more obscure theme, but damn. Not worth reading.

Double-page supporter
For all the "I want to live a normal life" fantasy/isekai plots, I think this one sells it really well.

I'm mainly thinking reasoning and background, who the hell knows what will happen next.

Users who are viewing this thread